Oh the Comedy Gems you find on FL.
This ain't funny really, it's just sad. Sad because he's a genuine closed-minded, overly arrogant little boy who's completely incapable of resolving any conflicts or disputes without personal attacks. Imagine working with people like that.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Slick Rick, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(10-05-2012, 02:38 PM)Midget Wrote: The job name is not exactly offensive.. it's stating that he is from Russia and he is drunk, or an alcoholic. And tomorrow, you are overreacting. And I really don't think you are offended at all.

Sorry I failed Drama courses at prep school, don't know how exactly I am overreacting

You clearly don't know that
Why the hell would I lie?

I'm just getting annoyed by all this "Russians are this, Russians are that, Russians only drink blah blah blah"

Sorry if in your opinion I should not care about how other people see my country (<= now that's overreacting)
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • HellShell
Pfft, Rusian Drunk? Like people actually RP as one.
Look at Kalastaja, If he does something what contains something about Russia, it is meant for REAL Passive RP.
Hmph, would be nice to see some when I will be back
Also how can a job be "Russian Drunk"? (oh the grammar), it's not a job, its a description of a character.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Haarek, HellShell
Jobs seem to be synonymously linked, specifically when customised, with descriptions. I guess that is acceptable in a certain sense as stated before for a family RP for easier clarification when nothing else would be used.

And I see where Tomorrow is coming from, I myself would be annoyed if a large number of people roleplayed as 'British Chavs' or 'British Posh Guy'. Whilst they could be changed to any nation, the stereotypes are there.
Posh you say?
I've been studying in UK for a year and I can DEFINETLY tell that stereotype about British people being posh is so wrong
Exactly.