Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:23439048

Banning Admin:
[FL]Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 2011-01-31 09:36:23

Reason for the ban:
FailRP, Punchwhoring, Metagaming, More FailRP

Why we should unban you:
I apologize for metagaming rereading the rules because only now I understood the meaning metagaming Sad

For the reason of the fact Punchwhoring I here with a valid meaning
im have punch the Fireman for blocking me.
[FL]Kenny have look me to the punch at a fireman,But as an admin not able to do the job, did not ask why I immediately saw only give a punch and kick after 1 sec.

And FailRP im not have understand,if someone could explain the meaning, they would be grateful

Therefore even if you could not remove the ban could shorten the time duration?
I have to say one last thing.
I like to have the server and the mod,
But for me that are new and hard to remember the rules and understand them.
if you could help me during the game saying what I'm doing now is not to kick or ban, so that helps me to play well.

╔═══════════════════╗
║███████████████████║99,9 %
╚═══════════════════╝
Left 00,1 % for your death
The Sniper
Yet you have no evidence.
Fallen I say what I see
if I'm wrong in anything accept it was wrong
I do not say crap (excuse the language)
I have written this request, it is if you agree to unban I limit the time of the ban, I do nothing.

I would only add that I noticed a little aggression on the part of some admin, I do not want to name names to avoid raising controversy and problems
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
Your not getting unbanned.
I saw you more then once fail roleplay and punchwhoring as well as metagaming.
Ban will stay.
Lol - you were kicked about 7 times in a row - for various fails, from different admins. I've personally banned you once before already. And kicked you like twice today.

You paid literally no attention to the rules - made no effort to improve after the first several kicks -_-
1 kick [FL]Kenny|im rebel im have ask a [FL:RP]Jiese for buy healt im kick for metagaming
2 kick [FL]Kenny is go afk for 20 sec I went ahead is back me block fireman im have tell move and im have hit,kenny have look and me kick later 1 sec.
3 kick [FL]kenny| im have ask a man have shop gun for buy ammo kick for metagaming
4 kick [FL]Sniperwolf im ask guy have shopmenu for ammo kick for metagaming
5 kick [FL]Sniperwolf im ask guy for ammo now Sniper have teleport me for ask me no metagaming im have tell im need ammo is go.im have change job im chef and go station gas for create building for chef im have buy 2 door and closed,
1 guys is incoming have cracked my door is enter im tell dude exit my bulding,not is exit im have call police.
Kick+ban.
for various fails.... im fail in metagaming
From different admins? 2 admin -.-
and kicked you like twice today......(Do not get excited because you are admin comand)
not is my problem im not have understand metagaming is using OOC using bad.

and sorry if it seems rude
aaaa im remeber first time im have play a server this dude have ask me for used only time OOC(im not have idea is violationd rules for used bad OOC)this is guys [FL:RP]<<-pokershit->>

ok im banned im wait 31/01/2011

(01-24-2011, 07:41 PM)Kenny Wrote: I saw you more then once fail roleplay
What class im play this day mmmmmm.....
black market for 2 hours,rebel for 30 minut,2 minut chef.
I tried to play normally, but thanks to people in the admin that I kicked myself, explain to me how I could do roolplay?
Today I have placed content to kill only one person today.
I had applied for help, police, paramedic, doctor, all failed ... so do not say that I failed roolplay...

So I just want to give info to all the server admin
Before you kicked or banned players make sure that the following person has made what the crime, because as I have been banned from [FL] Evo
I had mistaken for someone else I have taken the ban of another person.
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
I dont kick or ban without looking into things.
I saw you punch the fireman, you could have easily walked around.
I saw you metagaming and kicked you. If you dont know why metagaming is bad then obviously you didnt read the rules.