StInG
Your name: StInG

Your ban ID: 15182

Banned by: [FL] DerStorm

Server: Both

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you:
So,all started when Asuma and I something not shared.
In the end, I jumped on the top floor of the nexus,when he wanted to arrest me.After that I received a ban.But I did not know this,because when I after the ban kicked,I went to another server, immediately!It was my mistake, and it was necessary first to go to the website and see maybe this is not a kick and this ban?I went to another server and thought, if I can enter,I don't have ban.I played after the 3-3 .5 hours I was President, it was fun.In the end came to me [FL] DerStorm I thought He wanted to ask about the city (well, in the image of the RP) but said, "Bypassing a ban,Leave server".????At first I could not even respond because, I don't know this word"bypassing", I turned the game and translated. [FL] DerStorm is not guilty, he did his job admin. I was banned from [FL] DerStorm. After that I already went to the site and saw that I was banned [FL]Termin for 24 hours, to perm. ban.I played a lot on your server.I was able to learn and practise English with fun.I met many new friends.Such as - [FL:RP] Tran , [FL:RP] Sanik , [FL:RP] Wweee2345 , [FL:RP] GhostRider , [FL:RP] Infernaw , [FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X , [FL:RP] Red Orchestra and others.Sorry for my bad English.
And If this is the end, I want to say thank you all for 161 Hours of the game...
I will reduce your ban a little but please be aware that the staff in no way is going to account the range of your knowledge. You're expected to know our rules and obey the word of an administrator.

Approved/shortened.
The Ban has Not yet been altered, Please Change and then move this thread back
Ban lifted.