Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
(10-02-2012, 11:56 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 11:44 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 10:56 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: "If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?"

We never stated we were a mercenary at any point in time. Therefore you metagamed to see our job title.

You opened the door? The door was locked and you breached it I believe a shotgun was used to shoot the breacher. You did however break in therefore meaning trespassing therefore allowing us to kill you for breaching our door.

NLR? No. I didn't break NLR. I died by that car after I killed kalastraja. 1-2 minutes later we went to our base which was in the city (The car thing was just outside the city by the first tunnel exit near rebel base) and Kalastaja came and raided us no more than 3 minutes after dying to me.

The fact if he knew we were mercenaries and he had the whereabouts NLR prevents him from raiding us. HE raided us. He broke NLR on two occasions mentioned above.

Your story has changed vastly since yesterday. Thanks for putting more effort into your lies this time Smile.

If I open the door, it is not in any way trespassing especially since the door was unlocked at this time to get a view of what I thought was a passiveRP. Almost immediately of opening the door, I was sprayed upon with no questions asked. After all you would have had me under FearRP and I would have been able to do nothing. You therefore turned to RDM instead of remaining passive.

As for the Mercenary job argument, It's already been clearly stated how you were found out to be 'Mercenaries', I find it completely unnecessary to keep repeating what has been said multiple times.

Nah, its pretty much been stated by both of us at this point that you were mercenaries at this point. Therefore you need to make the assumption to make more protection, after all your clients do expect the best of security or 'killers' in these terms.

If he were to have broken NLR, he would've pointed to the previous base you had killed him at. In no way was that NLR on him. You did in fact break NLR by coming almost immediately to Kalastaja and surrounding him almost right after the raid.

Lies? More like a testimony, it'd be nice if you were rather calm about this instead of attempting to act like as you did toward us and the admins in the server; with disrespect.

You're a liar. You were gunned down when a breach was blown. I have footage of users in SWAT most likely you and theo shooting us with snipers. Technically Kala broke NLR and did a random raid therefore we investigated. You broke in with a breach. The door was locked. We gunned you all down because of that.

NO ONE at all had any understanding that we were mercenaries unless you read our job title (Metagaming). We never said anything at all about being it so you all metagamed and killed us due to our job title.

You were not under fear RP as ALL members of your team had guns. You turnt this passive RP that Astro, Lesley and I were doing into the cluster *** it is now.

I also have evidence of you trying to do sex RP with Lesley which he said was against the rules and he didn't want to participate in several times. You continued (Harassed him) so he shot you.

We were not killers at all. We did not take business. We spoke to nobody else except each other.

"You turned to RDM instead of remaining passive" you admitted to raiding us (breaking our door down with a breacher) and shooting us, with kala. Therefore Kala broke NLR and the fact I didn't know who I was shooting at I shot whoever broke the door down and had a gun at the door so I feel the NLR on my behalf if I killed Kala again was accidental but honestly... You metagamed.

(I have the sniping recorded including the sex RP you tried doing)

Sniping? I dont believe I was ever involved in that.
SexRP? Smh, I made a comment to you and you shot me in the head, seems really passive.

No, I didn't. I said I opened the door when it was already open and was gunned down for 'trespassing' as an unarmed player. I actually just walked in front of the door as a passerby and was sprayed upon by three players. I actually never used a breach and this can be verified by other players, so it is highly unlikely.

As for your comments about your mercenary RP and not being involved with anyone, have any proof to back this statement?

Dont believe so, much of what was said was in OOC Mic or in Local OOC, also complete out of IC; not a reason to kill at all nor harassment. As well, already in this said video is me telling you that it was, in fact, not against the rules if both parties agreed; otherwise it would be rapeRP, which is banned. Shot, more like murdered.

Again, I would suggest that you stop attempting to revert to name calling in a peaceful conversation. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by wweee2345 - 10-03-2012, 12:09 AM