Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
"If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?"

We never stated we were a mercenary at any point in time. Therefore you metagamed to see our job title.

You opened the door? The door was locked and you breached it I believe a shotgun was used to shoot the breacher. You did however break in therefore meaning trespassing therefore allowing us to kill you for breaching our door.

NLR? No. I didn't break NLR. I died by that car after I killed kalastraja. 1-2 minutes later we went to our base which was in the city (The car thing was just outside the city by the first tunnel exit near rebel base) and Kalastaja came and raided us no more than 3 minutes after dying to me.

The fact if he knew we were mercenaries and he had the whereabouts NLR prevents him from raiding us. HE raided us. He broke NLR on two occasions mentioned above.

Your story has changed vastly since yesterday. Thanks for putting more effort into your lies this time Smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by TheMonsterMash - 10-02-2012, 10:56 PM