Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
TheMonsterMash Wrote:These quotes are starting to get large.

You attacked us because of our job. That was your only reason for the raid earlier and you stated it. Not because we were "stealing business" we didn't get any business and you know it

This is because it was kept short and simple for times sake since we didn't want to keep Vauld too long. Vauld asked what exactly happen and he got those answers

The fact that your story has changed so quickly in less than 24 hours is funny. You gave an honest answer last night which is in the video. I do not want you banned as you only seem to follow suite with Kala. Kala is the main instigator I have seen 2-3 occasions in which he is RDMing people.

Kalastaja, if not always usually has a reason to kill people. Before doing so, he usually even gets an admins approval. Unfortunately at this time, Grub was AFK, but the raid still being valid.

All in all the main user(s) our issues are directed at our Kala and Grub. Grub because of the fact he never talked to Astro.

You stated in that video you raided us because we had a similar job to you. Technically if we're all Mercenaries doesn't that mean you're killing you're own team members?

He was a Russian Mercenary whilst you were just a Mercenary. News of your business was going around the city and got word to Kalastaja. If you're harming his clients, he has every right to protect them and rid his clients of that threat. Thus this isn't teamkilling at all, teamkilling really only applies for the set jobs such as Fireman, Police Officer, etc.

To roleplay both sides of a team need to be in agreement that they are in fact roleplaying. We were not informed and therefore did not agree to it which makes it RDM, NLR and killing a user because of their job. We never got business we kind of just wanted a place to live and have it fairly run down which is why we were mercenaries. Not to take business away at all. We never gained business.

This again is not true. RP, if not majority of the time, is rather spontaneous, if it were already planned then it would be rather bland. Im sure Vauld would agree, as we did have a small discussion about this in OOC. Kalastaja never died throughout his dealings with you unless you are claiming you broke NLR?

If you were truly RPing as a Mercenary, then you would have known of the possible risk and accounted for them with extra security. I, in fact, just opened up the door and was almost gunned down luckily Kevlar saved me there. So were you not attempting to promote RDM and aggressive RP?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by wweee2345 - 10-02-2012, 09:28 PM