Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
(10-02-2012, 04:49 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I posted that 16 seconds because he publicly admitted. I am more than happy to upload to footage uncropped.

The only part of that clip that was cut out was linking to when we were rammed by them.

Also Vauld, stay off this thread. You're picking favorites. You know that they broke the rules far worse than AstroCat's "Random Tranq" yet you do nothing about it. That is because you favorite them.

I am requesting that only an admin who is NEUTRAL to everyone but also one who is compitent and can give fair and just bans.

This evidence is not one sided. Every picture backs up the story, and the reason the chats are cut out is because that is what we are focusing on, the chats. The rest of the screen is just people walking around and stuff.

Also Caroline is part of them. Yet we got her to give us her perspective on why they raided us. We also have an interesting statement by her that suggests heavy favoritism by Grud.

From my point of view, how can i be randomly raided, and end up being banned because of it, when the raider is having a jolly old' time. How can i be banned, without being consulted for my side of the story? I was tranquilized for random tranq, when it was for self defense. Sure it's only 24 hours but god damn it i was banned passed 6. I get home at 3. That ruins two of my days playing Fearless. Does anyone think this is Ok? That i was basically banned for no reason? If Grud assumed Kal's side of the story was correct and ban me, how wrong can it be for you to see our side of the and ban Kal'? Damn this community is becoming as dysfunctional as the Jackson family.

(10-02-2012, 05:39 AM)Vauld Wrote: First of all, I'm clearly not biased towards any one group, just look at the chat in OOC. Secondly, there is no clear evidence that kala broke any rules. Even if he said "I love to raid people because I think it's fun" we couldn't take immediate action, because we simply have no clear evidence of rule breaking, and he could have valid reasons every single time he raided, and he just enjoys it. That's only an example, but I think you understand. Also, really? We're biased in refusing to warn them? I had a 20 minute talk with kala about he should passive RP rather than Violent, you sir need to worry about yourself. Even when I got everyone together, you and your friend were complete smart-asses towards Grub and I, making derogatory remarks such as "Bullshit" and being generally rude towards me. And the funny part is, I didn't have to even try to solve it, I gathered 5 people together, took an hour of my own time, to sit and listen to both sides of the story, and to try to solve this thing. Although, I will review this case further.

Well. Grud had no evidence of my so called "Random tranquilizing". Heck, he did not even see the tranquilizer nor did he interact with me at any point in the story. All he was told is that Kal' was tranquilized by me but he was not given the reason. For fucks sake i'm off of my favorite form on entertainment for 24 hours because of this stupidity.

I am not a person who is known to lie. This is the entire truth, and your logs will even back this up. Now, you won't see Lesley typing since he's using his microphone, but you will see me typing. All you have to see is "Door blown down" " *Some related comment on my part* " "Kalastraja speak." Or something along those lines, i have no idea how your logs are organized but stop being lazy and do some research! This is your job you are supposed to support the community and create a fair & enjoyable gaming environment. Everything that we posted says this is true. And i wonder why Caroline & Kalastraja were so confident that "No one fucking cares" about the ban request we were about to make on them. And why was Grud apparently part of the raid? So far he has not voiced any opposition he was just silenced when we mentioned it. - Is what i heard when talking to the administrator through Lesley yesterday.

You have logs, evidence & just a solid story where everything backs itself up. Damn this would be hard to do if it was a lie. Because all of this is obviously Photoshopped and shit. Now expect many comments from me here, because i have 24 hours to sit here discussing it. And even once i'm unbanned. I won't stop until this is dealt with in a somewhat appropriate manner.

You are not even taking action, you are not doing research it's like Grud told you "I want to keep my status, please, this one time- help me out here.". Or someshit. I wan't SoulRipper and no other to deal with this.
*Grabs chair*
I'll wait here 3 months if i have to.

(10-02-2012, 01:11 PM)Ryan660 Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 04:49 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I posted that 16 seconds because he publicly admitted. I am more than happy to upload to footage uncropped.

The only part of that clip that was cut out was linking to when we were rammed by them.

Also Vauld, stay off this thread. You're picking favorites. You know that they broke the rules far worse than AstroCat's "Random Tranq" yet you do nothing about it. That is because you favorite them.

I am requesting that only an admin who is NEUTRAL to everyone but also one who is compitent and can give fair and just bans.

This evidence is not one sided. Every picture backs up the story, and the reason the chats are cut out is because that is what we are focusing on, the chats. The rest of the screen is just people walking around and stuff.

Also Caroline is part of them. Yet we got her to give us her perspective on why they raided us. We also have an interesting statement by her that suggests heavy favoritism by Grud.

From my point of view, how can i be randomly raided, and end up being banned because of it, when the raider is having a jolly old' time. How can i be banned, without being consulted for my side of the story? I was tranquilized for random tranq, when it was for self defense. Sure it's only 24 hours but god damn it i was banned passed 6. I get home at 3. That ruins two of my days playing Fearless. Does anyone think this is Ok? That i was basically banned for no reason? If Grud assumed Kal's side of the story was correct and ban me, how wrong can it be for you to see our side of the and ban Kal'? Damn this community is becoming as dysfunctional as the Jackson family.

(10-02-2012, 05:39 AM)Vauld Wrote: First of all, I'm clearly not biased towards any one group, just look at the chat in OOC. Secondly, there is no clear evidence that kala broke any rules. Even if he said "I love to raid people because I think it's fun" we couldn't take immediate action, because we simply have no clear evidence of rule breaking, and he could have valid reasons every single time he raided, and he just enjoys it. That's only an example, but I think you understand. Also, really? We're biased in refusing to warn them? I had a 20 minute talk with kala about he should passive RP rather than Violent, you sir need to worry about yourself. Even when I got everyone together, you and your friend were complete smart-asses towards Grub and I, making derogatory remarks such as "Bullshit" and being generally rude towards me. And the funny part is, I didn't have to even try to solve it, I gathered 5 people together, took an hour of my own time, to sit and listen to both sides of the story, and to try to solve this thing. Although, I will review this case further.

Well. Grud had no evidence of my so called "Random tranquilizing". Heck, he did not even see the tranquilizer nor did he interact with me at any point in the story. All he was told is that Kal' was tranquilized by me but he was not given the reason. For fucks sake i'm off of my favorite form on entertainment for 24 hours because of this stupidity.

I am not a person who is known to lie. This is the entire truth, and your logs will even back this up. Now, you won't see Lesley typing since he's using his microphone, but you will see me typing. All you have to see is "Door blown down" " *Some related comment on my part* " "Kalastraja speak." Or something along those lines, i have no idea how your logs are organized but stop being lazy and do some research! This is your job you are supposed to support the community and create a fair & enjoyable gaming environment. Everything that we posted says this is true. And i wonder why Caroline & Kalastraja were so confident that "No one freaking cares" about the ban request we were about to make on them. And why was Grud apparently part of the raid? So far he has not voiced any opposition he was just silenced when we mentioned it. - Is what i heard when talking to the administrator through Lesley yesterday.

You have logs, evidence & just a solid story where everything backs itself up. Damn this would be hard to do if it was a lie. Because all of this is obviously Photoshopped and shit. Now expect many comments from me here, because i have 24 hours to sit here discussing it. And even once i'm unbanned. I won't stop until this is dealt with in a somewhat appropriate manner.

You are not even taking action, you are not doing research it's like Grud told you "I want to keep my status, please, this one time- help me out here.". Or someshit. I wan't SoulRipper and no other to deal with this.
*Grabs chair*
I'll wait here 3 months if i have to.

Also i want to point out that never have i interacted with Kalastraja in my entire year of playing here. Until today of course, to sort things out. You can check the logs for all messages i have said, and you won't find any thing suggesting that i have known him before this. Thus, it is not personal.
This is just retarded.

Also, i really appreciate the fact that Vauld is at least going to:
" Review this case further."
Anyone who has time to check these damn logs is welcome to do it. It's not like all of you need to be in-game watching everyone at once.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by AstroCow - 10-02-2012, 01:11 PM