Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
First of all, I'm clearly not biased towards any one group, just look at the chat in OOC. Secondly, there is no clear evidence that kala broke any rules. Even if he said "I love to raid people because I think it's fun" we couldn't take immediate action, because we simply have no clear evidence of rule breaking, and he could have valid reasons every single time he raided, and he just enjoys it. That's only an example, but I think you understand. Also, really? We're biased in refusing to warn them? I had a 20 minute talk with kala about he should passive RP rather than Violent, you sir need to worry about yourself. Even when I got everyone together, you and your friend were complete smart-asses towards Grub and I, making derogatory remarks such as "Bullshit" and being generally rude towards me. And the funny part is, I didn't have to even try to solve it, I gathered 5 people together, took an hour of my own time, to sit and listen to both sides of the story, and to try to solve this thing. Although, I will review this case further.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by Vauld - 10-02-2012, 05:39 AM