Banned.
Your name: [FL:RP] TheMonsterMash

Your ban ID: 15194

Banned by: Vauld

Server: V2D

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I want to be unbanned because this is bullshit.

I'm trying to talk to the admins and we state "Why have NO admins looked at out ban request?" and our evidence is substantial might I add.

Grub replies with "That's classified information" and I cough and say "Bullshit".

Do I have any regrets for saying that? No. The admins refuse to deal with people who are doing ViolentRP, CDM, RDM and random raiding.
What the admins do about things that are irrelevant to you, is just that... Irrelevant to you, you shouldn't worry about thing's you aren't involved in. I was trying to investigate into a case that you were having some anger about, did I have to do that? No I didn't have to. I did it because I try to make the server a enjoyable place for everyone. The admins refuse? Obviously I don't refuse because I tried to investigate the case you were upset about, but you come in with a smart-ass, rude, derogatory, ill-tempered, hot-headed, attitude, and make multiple offensive comments, it doesn't help. I even gave you a warning kick, yet you came back and coughed "Bullshit" while we were trying to be serious about a case. Also, your ban is under 1 day.
(10-02-2012, 02:54 AM)Vauld Wrote: What the admins do about things that are irrelevant to you, is just that... Irrelevant to you, you shouldn't worry about thing's you aren't involved in. I was trying to investigate into a case that you were having some anger about, did I have to do that? No I didn't have to. I did it because I try to make the server a enjoyable place for everyone. The admins refuse? Obviously I don't refuse because I tried to investigate the case you were upset about, but you come in with a smart-ass, rude, derogatory, ill-tempered, hot-headed, attitude, and make multiple offensive comments, it doesn't help. I even gave you a warning kick, yet you came back and coughed "Bullshit" while we were trying to be serious about a case. Also, your ban is under 1 day.
I know it's under a day I just feel that it was unfair due to the fact my anger wasn't directed at you.

Grub refuses to listen and I'm/we're trying to show you that we were randomly raided twice at the same property AFTER that user was killed. If you in fact tried listening instead of picking favorites and because you picked favorites you're promoting Violent RP so good job?
That's completely irrelevant to your ban, so I won't discuss it. I banned you for the reasons I stated, and I don't care who your anger was directed at, it effected me. Also, as I said, you're not supposed to create an unban request with a ban under a day.
I still feel 23/24 hours or whatever it was is a bit harsh.
Denied

Under 24 hours

User refused to change attitude.
User will serve the rest of the time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub