Unban Request.
Your name: Wintersun

Your ban ID: 15177

Banned by:[/b ]Private Toast

[b]Server
: v33x

Involved: Noone but me.

Why we should unban you: Because I REALLY don't know why I got banned. Apparently because of "tons of hacking" but i am very sure, that I don't have any hacks.

I joined the server and after the second try I got in, I had an huge FPS drop that I couldn't move in the first 2minutes or so. Then, I walked around to a group and I saw Private Toast blacklistening me somewhere,I don't remember where anymore. Then he said in OOC that I got tons of hacks...but really? I really don't want to be disrespectful, but fakin REALLY?

I haven't played gmod for several months, and today I was just in the mood to play some, but I got banned after few minutes for a not justified reason.

Tho, I'd like to know what hacks I had on your admin panel. There is probably something not working there. lol

Since I don't know much about these hacks and stuff, I can't prove you different besides letting you check my computer with teamviewer or something.

I would really appreciate it, if you will take another look at this. I missed playing on Fearless.

Thank you for your time.

Skeptical
I recommend you for check your gmod folders for any installed hacks.
Well, the only thing which is customized is the addon folder. I uploaded here a screenshot of it.
But really, if this isn't a prove enough, I added you on steam. There I could tell you for example my teamviewers ID and PW. You would check my gmod folders and if you don't see anything , you can let me play for a moment and check again IF it was maybe a wrong alarm...becuase I think this was...

[Image: 1x3eu.png]
You can easily remove and paste the files in your folders and i didn't said anything about addons i said gmod folders. I have a legit proof that you having hacks installed.

I recommed we wait for an SA respond on this.
(10-01-2012, 10:04 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: You can easily remove and paste the files in your folders and i didn't said anything about addons i said gmod folders. I have a legit proof that you having hacks installed.

I recommed we wait for an SA respond on this.

That's why I said the thing with teamviewer...
I don't really see the problem here - remove the hacks yourself, we're not interested in any screenshots or TeamViewer sessions.
If you come back to our server in 2 weeks time and you still have any hacks installed - you will be permanently banned.
It's your business to make sure that you have no hacks installed. When you come back in 2 weeks, and you still having hacks installed, your time on Fearless is over.
Y
I will also recommed you to reread the rules and follow them. You have 11 prior bans.