Login and banned.
Your name: Vodka (Used to be Astrid)

Your ban ID: 15156

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you: Here's a little back-story; I haven't played since.. Let's say January, I think, I'm not sure. Today I was contemplating coming back on and starting back up, I login, say I haven't been on in months, say my money, inventory ect, and I get banned for the reason "hacking/tempering/cheating" I don't really understand, I haven't cheated, hacked or done anything that is ban-worthy, I have 35 hours playing time, I know, it isn't really alot, but I don't know why 90k and some weapons is ban-worthy, I did nothing, I swear, I've been in-active for atleast 9 months now, It'd be much appreciated if this could get looked into.

Edit: I also logged into the other server (v33x) I got banned from that, too, hacking again, I'm honestly confused, I didn't do a single thing to do with hacking, cheating or tempering, I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to login to the other server, I was just checking if I had anything wrong with my inventory/character, I was browsing and I saw that faphack triggers this, I have no fap-hack addon, but I did have the .lua, which I immediately deleted, I used faphack with a couple of friends on a Hamachi server in 2011, Guess I forgot to delete it, if I have to wait out a ban, I'm okay with that, I don't mind.

Thank-you.
Astrid.
The system alerted me, saying that you have known hack files on your gmod.
(10-01-2012, 05:13 AM)Vauld Wrote: The system alerted me, saying that you have known hack files on your gmod.

Extremely sorry about that, I had faphack.lua in my lua directory, it was an honest accident, I have nothing but addons.txt and toybox in my addons, I forgot to delete the lua, I didn't think it would cause problems without the actual addon.
Doesn't matter if you used the hacks or just had them installed, you will get banned if you connect to our servers with cheats installed.

We'er sorry but there's nothing to do than wait the ban time out.
Closing.