Unban Request
When you were banned it said in chat for 1 day
(10-03-2012, 07:09 PM)Jerry Microwave Wrote: When you were banned it said in chat for 1 day

Hmmm. I guess I'm going to have to ask Grub about it because it still says I don't get un-banned until Dec 31.
if it said in chat 1 day it may have been that when he banned you however that might have just been a mistake and he corrected it by editing the ban, so unless grub says it wasnt ment to be 3 months or changes his mind its a 3 month ban
How about this:

I will drop your ban to one week but, I feel a 600minute blacklist should be tagged on because I for one do not trust you with props currently. Since props is the last thing that you should be using. Should of used @ and we could of avoided all of this.

I would like to also see this so said video.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-06-2012, 02:11 PM)Grub Wrote: How about this:

I will drop your ban to one week but, I feel a 600minute blacklist should be tagged on because I for one do not trust you with props currently. Since props is the last thing that you should be using. Should of used @ and we could of avoided all of this.

I would like to also see this so said video.

Thanks Mr. Grub. I appreciate your kindness to shorten my ban. I do have one question though, when will I be unbanned? The Ban List still says I get unbanned on Dec 31st.
Thanks again,
Connor
Approved

User will obtain 600hour blacklist from props.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub