[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
Thank you you won't regret it but I forgot to mention that second ban was false as it was a different person.
But I was blamed
Hey, I was just wondering if there has been any events ?, I hadn't been on for a while up untill about 2 weeks ago, I was wondering if I missed anything ?
We are currently working on a Base for the new map v2p Ruckus with some RPs here and there but nothing to crazy has been happening considering most members have a hard time getting on.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I am glad our talk went well tonight.

Just wanted to recap the agreement here.

1. No more rumor spreading

2. Our clans will stay away from each other if negative actions will come out of it.

3. Lastly forget all the Enzyme crap. He is no longer in your clan no need to hold grudges.

Thank you for your time tonight.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Ludo
(12-04-2012, 02:59 AM)Fultzy Wrote: I am glad our talk went well tonight.

Just wanted to recap the agreement here.

1. No more rumor spreading

2. Our clans will stay away from each other if negative actions will come out of it.

3. Lastly forget all the Enzyme crap. He is no longer in your clan no need to hold grudges.

Thank you for your time tonight.

I give you my word, we will follow this agreement.
Resignation for LoneWolf:

Dear all DBH members,
I have chose to resign after a long train of thought. I have become interested in other things and will not participate in clan events any longer.
Effective Immediatly.
Kind Regards, LoneWolf
Goodbye lonewolf you were a great member and I wish nothing more then for your adventures to prosper you
(12-05-2012, 04:01 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Resignation for LoneWolf:

Dear all DBH members,
I have chose to resign after a long train of thought. I have become interested in other things and will not participate in clan events any longer.
Effective Immediatly.
Kind Regards, LoneWolf

Goodbye Lonewolf. I enjoyed you being in our clan very much. Live long and prosper Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think we should maybe organize an RP event...
Maybe we can do a RP apartment thing? Its an idea...