[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
(11-14-2012, 12:11 AM)Ludo Wrote: Things have been low considering one of our high council members have been away (Banned) for a while until he gets back movement will be slow. Afterwards we plan on doing some promotions and a plentiful of activity so stay tuned.

5 more days. Cant wait to RP again Wink
I timed it so I am doing a clan open house rp on the day you come back Smile
Withdrawing my application.
REASON: You've not bothered to reply and it's been weeks...
Clan activity will now commence once more considering our High Council member has returned to us! Long live the brotherhood
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Congratulations Jarz!

My friend you have been my right hand man since day one, you have shown immense dedication and loyalty to this clan and no one deserves this medal as much as you do. To this man and trusted friend I award the Medal of Leadership, for his leadership skills and great management of the clan. Thank you dear friend for being so great to us for these past months

Congratulations Greekin

Greekin, buddy you have stuck with me even before the clan had a topic your one of my must trusted friends and allies who I would want nothing more then to welcome to the High Council. To this loyal member of the DBH I not only reward my metal of trust for being my must helpful and trustworthy pupil but also a seat in the High Council to help manage our clan's wealth and prosperity, Welcome aboard friend.
(12-01-2012, 03:40 AM)Ludo Wrote:
Congratulations Jarz!

My friend you have been my right hand man since day one, you have shown immense dedication and loyalty to this clan and no one deserves this medal as much as you do. To this man and trusted friend I award the Medal of Leadership, for his leadership skills and great management of the clan. Thank you dear friend for being so great to us for these past months

Congratulations Greekin

Greekin, buddy you have stuck with me even before the clan had a topic your one of my must trusted friends and allies who I would want nothing more then to welcome to the High Council. To this loyal member of the DBH I not only reward my metal of trust for being my must helpful and trustworthy pupil but also a seat in the High Council to help manage our clan's wealth and prosperity, Welcome aboard friend.

Thanks man Cheese This clan is amazing. I wouldnt leave it for nothing!
Steam ID: Bulzie33

Time Zone: GMT + 0

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 70

Bans On The Server: 0

Why you want to join: I'm proper and like to get involved into some action. Good at shooting i can pick off targets one by one with both my trusty deagle and MP5. In car chases, my Lambo will come in handy ramming the oposition out of the way with the streamlined structure of the car. Security is my number one priority, keeping someone alive is a piece of cake with my great Garrysmod knowhow.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(12-02-2012, 07:36 PM)Link66 Wrote: Steam ID: Bulzie33

Time Zone: GMT + 0

Hours On The Server: 70

Bans On The Server: 0

Why you want to join: I'm proper and like to get involved into some action. Good at shooting i can pick off targets one by one with both my trusty deagle and MP5. In car chases, my Lambo will come in handy ramming the oposition out of the way with the streamlined structure of the car. Security is my number one priority, keeping someone alive is a piece of cake with my great Garrysmod knowhow.

Welcome to the clan! I hope to see you around! Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
Application Forum:

Steam Name: Evil Elf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6417369

Time Zone: GMT+0

Hours On The Server:35

Bans On The Server: 2

Why you want to join: I am a good marksman and tactician. I respect superiors and am very proper, I am good with checkpoints, barricades and guarding I can make an
strong fortress
(12-02-2012, 09:56 PM)Evil Elf Wrote: Application Forum:

Steam Name: Evil Elf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6417369

Time Zone: GMT+0

Hours On The Server:35

Bans On The Server: 2

Why you want to join: I am a good marksman and tactician. I respect superiors and am very proper, I am good with checkpoints, barricades and guarding I can make an
strong fortress

Your application looks okay but the amount of bans per hour ratio isn't the best I will see how you do as an apprentice and then promote threw out the more experience you get with us. But for the amount of hours you have now I will warn you another ban wont be acceptable for quite a long time.