[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
Congradulations MiXEN!

MiXEN: I have noticed you around and enjoy playing with you, your maturity is defiantly a plus to help us out!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(10-29-2012, 11:13 PM)Ludo Wrote:
Congradulations MiXEN!

MiXEN: I have noticed you around and enjoy playing with you, your maturity is defiantly a plus to help us out!

Awesome man, I appreciate it.
Everything happens for a reason.
Steam Name: Silencedbannana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34817921

Time Zone: Eastern

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 10

Bans On The Server: 2 minor bans

Why you want to join: This clan seems like a great clan to participate, and I wish to expand my experiences. I am no stranger to rp, and enjoy group rp.
[Image: silencedbannanasignatur.gif] Thanks Generation!!!!!
Dear SilencedBannana:
I am afraid we cannot accept you due to you Hour/Ban ratio. In average, thats 1 ban in 5 hours, and of which on days i have off, I play 5 hours if possible.

silencedbannana STEAM_0:0:34817921 Teamkilling
Expired

[FL] Termin
14301 silencedbannana STEAM_0:0:34817921 random props, spamming
Expired
[FL] Shadow

I do not think this is minor. One of our clan members got dropped due to TeamKilling, which is why I think you wont make a great member of the clan.
Sorry pal. - The High Council
P.S., We do appreciate your kind words about our clan, Thank you.
Steam Name: trouserlessliam

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52598101

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 400+ (I forget the exact number)

Bans On The Server: 5. (I haven't had any in a long time.)

Why you want to join: I like the idea of joining a seemingly well organized clan. Also, this clan makes a nice change to the military based clans on FL that are so often seen. Furthermore, I want to be part of a clan that does criminal work and utilizes stealth becuase I feel that I can be very stealthy and able to gain information through various methods and that I would be an excellent addition to your clan. (I've not been on FL in a while, but I'm looking to get back on fairly soon.)
[Image: darkbrotherhood.png]

Don't know if you want it but I made the logo without the white background.
(11-06-2012, 09:27 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: [Image: darkbrotherhood.png]

Don't know if you want it but I made the logo without the white background.

Thank you for completing our Logo, this was an old project of mine, but work had gotten in the way.

This deed of yours shall not be forgotten. *Stores inside the Archives*
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I was just reading your page and noticed you have a misspelling the word Founders ( fouders ) wrong... just a heads up.
Hey I have noticed that there has not been much DBH activity. I see undead every now and then but not anyone else. Maybe we could have a upcoming event where everyone gets on?
Things have been low considering one of our high council members have been away (Banned) for a while until he gets back movement will be slow. Afterwards we plan on doing some promotions and a plentiful of activity so stay tuned.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]