[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] Dark Brotherhood
(09-30-2012, 12:23 PM)Ludo Wrote:
Congradulations Jarz & Sir Fiddlesticks

Jarz- You are a trusted companion and my lovely husband I welcome you with open arms friend!

Sir Fiddlesticks- Well as far as the bans go I see no problem as long as you arnt getting anymore anytime soon Wink I will see how you do as an apprentice for your first day, spend sometime with me I will see just how good you really are. Welcome to the clan and don't forget to add me on steam- [FL:RP] Ludo

Actually I've been talking to Hostage, and there's a chance that I can get into Slyfox. But I'll stay in here until I get accepted and stay here with you guys if I get denied again.
Steam Name: Mr.Tie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48968188

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 243

Bans On The Server: 1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42793994

Time Zone: Idk

Hours On The Server: 276

Bans On The Server: Like 9 but 5 of them is 1 year old

Why Do You Want To Join: Cus this sounds like a great clan that is friendly and that you can trust each other in cus some of the clans you cant trust people in, And it is well made and it seems pretty cool Smile
New Update

From here on out all members will have to add to there application "Why you want to join" To help the brotherhood better the clan with information as to why members are interested in us.

Congradulations Mr.Cruket & MyTimeTop
Mr.Cruket Aka Mr.Tie- Welcome friend you have had my back many times before and the clan's even before you joined welcome to the team!
MyTimeTop Aka [FW] SkezZHD- Welcome your experience is impresive, altho the amount of bans and the lack of RP points are something to improve on need the less welcome!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
said nothing about me...nice
(10-02-2012, 09:58 PM)quake709 Wrote: said nothing about me...nice

Normally if I don't respond its usually a no
(10-02-2012, 09:54 PM)xxsn1perxx Wrote: I would like to join your clan. I am a fantastic role player and have never been banned. I have hope to join this clan so i can better my rp skills and also be in more rp situations. My hours on the server are approaching 60 but i have also rp'ed on a LOT of other servers. My Steam Name is LoneWolf. My time zone is Eastern Time, and I have gotten 2 rp points.

Steam Name: <<LoneWolf>>
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:49729148

I'm Sorry but you did not use the template for your application as well there is a small part of it witch revolves around me trusting you and seeing your skill. So find our HQ (Around Slums) prove yourself worthy?

New Update

The DBH now has a private radio frequency once you get promoted out of the apprentice rank you get access to it!
Steam Name: (FL:RP)<<LoneWolf>>
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49729148
Time Zone:Eastern
RP points: 1
Hours on the server:58
Bans on the server:0
I would like to join because it sounds like a fun community to rp in and I hope it will better improve my skills. I would also like to take more part in rp events that you, Ludo, would host, and become a known member among fearless.
Steam Name: Ransu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51374801

Time Zone: Eastern European Time

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 70

Bans On The Server: 3 / 4

Why you want to join: Just had a little RP with these guys, and the clan seems nice. Just something like I would like to join. I don't really care about the rank. Just as I'm part of the clan.
Congratulations to Ransu and xxsn1perxx

Ransu: You seem like a nice guy, and seems trustworthy when it comes to the clan's interest, Welcome aboard. Please note that having 4 bans within 70 hours isn't good, We hope to see that change!

xxsn1perxx: I have never met you, but I hope for that to change, You having a RP point so early in your FL timeline is very good.