Unban Request - Agent Soapy
Your name: [FL:RP] Agent Soapy

Your ban ID: 15050

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Server: v2d

Involved: just me.

Why we should unban you: (Fear RP, Fail RP, Ramming into cars, CDM'ing people, also learn to drive please.)

1. So I'll start with the Fear RP, IRL cops point a gun at you, do you slam the breaks and get out of your car no you put your foot down and get away from them.

2. I didn't even fail RP. I was also trying to start a cop chase RP. Where i was going to get a few cops chasing me then run into the apartments get a hostage and start negotiating and stuff.

3. Ramming into cars, Cars are driving on the wrong side of the road being idiots im driving at 37mph how am i supposed to dodge that? And yes the majority of the time i was on the right side of the road. Police also wernt doing their jobs to stop me. as i was shot out of my car twice before.

4. CDM i will admit now i killed 2 people while in my car, but they where j-walking and i also tryed to avoid them as i had avoided many others. People also seem to just run out on the road without looking. i would consider this fail rp.

Thanks
-Soapy (:
1. Your car was driving slow and the cop said "Get out of the car" You failed to do so even with his gun at you.

2. Trying to start a cop chase? People in real life don't try to start cop chases for no reason.

3. You ran into countless numbers of cars, buildings, and other objects.

4. You CDM'ed.

5. Your ban is only 1 day which really is not harsh at all.
(09-29-2012, 09:14 PM)Vauld Wrote: 1. Your car was driving slow and the cop said "Get out of the car" You failed to do so even with his gun at you.

2. Trying to start a cop chase? People in real life don't try to start cop chases for no reason.

3. You ran into countless numbers of cars, buildings, and other objects.

4. You CDM'ed.

5. Your ban is only 1 day which really is not harsh at all.

i know its not harsh but i have too many bans i dont want to get a perma.
-Soapy (:
Ban expired.