Later guys! This will be my final departure!
Hey everyone! I'm not a well known player but I have spent more hours on this server than any other Garrys Mod server going. Unfortunately I will now be leaving with very little chance of returning. I will not post a lot of harsh and un-necessary comments about why I'm leaving except for these 3:

Admin roster needs a major look over (Especially one admin who I have never liked since I have joined due to their sarcastic, inappropriate and chanceless comments [other admins follow by this example and its wrong] )

Server Lag (It's just rediculous to roleplay)

New Rig (My new rig enables me to ULTRA any game going so I will be hammering everything)

I want to thank Alexia and Zzzap! They will not remember me most likely but I have always found these two extremely useful when they are on the servers and I feel that Alexia was a brilliant admin. Shame on his demotion.

Goodbye everyone and all the best
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • equal
I totally agree with the first one; I hear V33X is a mingefest.

But, Its never easy is it.
Hope to see you return in the near future.
Sad to see another member leave. Well known or not, I certainly noticed you on the forums.
Farewell man, and good luck with your new rig, I can tell it is amazing playing on ULTRA graphics all the time. Tounge
I totally feel your reason for this, if I had a sick gaming rig I would be sqweezing lemonade out of the 155 Steam games I have.

Untill next time then, goodluck.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I do agree with the 1st one, NOT ALL ADMINS, But some.

Bye Tounge
(09-29-2012, 04:04 AM)VerteX Wrote: and I feel that Alexia was a brilliant admin. Shame on "his" demotion.

anyways cya mate!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • HellShell