Unban Request
StillAlive granted me permission to post for a 24-hour ban.
Your name:
[SW] Zealord
Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Ruxandra
Server:
v2d
Involved:
StillAlive, Ozman, Tom~(forgot name), 2 other police officers/SS

Why we should unban you:

We were being mercenaries for StillAlive, a gundealer who hired us to teach the mayor a lesson for several reasons. Our assignment was to knife a police officer which we had to lure to our appartment. We made a fake phone call to the police department) As we did, Ruxandra and 2 other officers stormed in, forcing us against the wall, cuffed us and generally very agressive RP. StillAlive was in the bedroom behind a locked door. They forced us to open up the door (All without a warrant, nor valid reason) StillAlive was sleeping on the bed. He woke up and was also forced against the wall and cuffed. We were stripped for weapons. When they finally left, we managed to still kidnap an officer who left last. We tied him and got him to the bedroom.

A few seconds later, Ruxandra and the other officer stood in front of the door again, yet again asking to get in. When asked LOOC, they said they were eavesdropping. StillAlive stopped the RP session and I also mentioned I was quitting the RP and attempted to take my leave.
I was physgunned back by Ruxandra, who told me that "I wasn't going to quit RP". I had full rights to, since the entire RP was ruined by other players/the officers reacting this way. No-one got harmed and there was no reason to not stop the RP. I kept saying I wanted to stop, but Ruxandra didn't allow me. I wasn't cuffed or nothing, so my character decided to snort 3 packs of cocaine (items), resulting in an overdose and the best trip of his life, so he jumped over the table he was standing behind and continued to the hallway, jumping from wall to wall and generally screaming up the entire place.
This is when I got banned.

Why I should be unbanned? Because I noted several times I didn't wish to be in the RP anymore, and I was quitting, but got forced back into it by Ruxandra. The entire RP session took a turn for the worst anyway and continueing would only lead to wasted time/unneccesary agressive RP. My character tried to overdose to get out of his misery, because he would surely get beaten/shot/arrested by the cops.

If you take 3 large doses of cocaine in a short time, you overdose. Overdose results in an extreme trip and death, yet this overdose led to a ban.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The RP was perfectly fine, just because it didn't work out as you planned, that doesn't mean it's ruined and you can take three packets of coke at gunpoint and then storm off.

You broke FearRP and know very well that, be glad I didn't add the "Avoiding RP" reason too.

Rules are rules, you can't make unban requests for bans under 24 hours. No exceptions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Thread re-opened an moved. I request an SA to look at this case as soon as possible.
Suiciding to avoid RP.

Fact is, actions have consequences and you can't just bail out and end the entire session just because you're about to get arrested.

At this point however, I'd like to remind admins that you can cooperate to sanction a thorough RP session. It seems to me this was not done in the current case.