Andreas' demotion
(09-27-2012, 07:40 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Coffee

No offence but, throwing around dumpters doesnt sound like appropriate administration behavior neither.

Uh oh, please dont give me the karma treatment! Anything but that.

Chill your shit and dont drag me into this.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I am not dragging you into anything, flying dumpsters just doesnt seem like anything that belongs on a roleplay server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-27-2012, 08:10 PM)Andreas Wrote: It's clearly not allowed to only be here to troll and insult players.

Also
I am one of the oldest players on FL? Smile

And since you nearly just joined (April) You should not be talking about how I got admin, it was a totally other metod used in that time.
It was nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get admin at that time, you were HANDPICKED by sa and owners. PLUS now days there have been a few admin applications up in the news section. Noone ever thought about that back in 2010/11.

So the fact that they actually handpicked me and not any other person must have been because i had something they could use.

You just never learn do you. You keep being so, so arrogant. You must think yourself as the best player in Fearless. I really have no words for this blatant stupidity. Instead of seeing yourself as the god among players, you might want to take a long hard look at yourself.

I'm not posting here anymore, your attitude is sickening. You disgust me.

On a sidenote,
I was there when you received your admin. I joined in december, signed up on forums months later. know yer facts.
(09-27-2012, 08:10 PM)Andreas Wrote: It's clearly not allowed to only be here to troll and insult players.

Also
I am one of the oldest players on FL? Smile

And since you nearly just joined (April) You should not be talking about how I got admin, it was a totally other metod used in that time.
It was nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get admin at that time, you were HANDPICKED by sa and owners. PLUS now days there have been a few admin applications up in the news section. Noone ever thought about that back in 2010/11.

If someone trolls/insults report them. You, as a retired admin, should know that there's no point in pointing out rulebreaks, unless an admin gets them. No point in complaining about disrespect and trolling if you don't report it. And if you do report it, and the admins rule it's not disrespect/trolling, you have to bite the bullet and accept it, as rule 5 says "Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable."

I do not see why your age/time on FL is of any relevance. What I know of Adman hasn't been here too long, he is 15, yet I still hold him in higher regards than most, due to his good forum-behaviour and above-average intellect.

(09-27-2012, 08:10 PM)Andreas Wrote: So the fact that they actually handpicked me and not any other person must have been because i had something they could use.

The fact that you were demoted means the opposite, I'm afraid. That's been the point of my argument for a long time. I think that not respecting you, not being grateful et cetera to you, is okay as you were DD (Dishonourably Discharged). I guess you could call me a pessimist for having that viewpoint, whereas people celebrating you for your time here could be called optimists, but that's simply how I see it. And as has been stated numerous times, I, and everyone else, am allowed to voice our opinions about you, as long as we keep it clean.

(09-27-2012, 08:09 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: Snip

This seems to be a general theme in many of your posts, but seriously, if you find the contents of some posts disrespectful, REPORT THEM. Making a post about it isn't going to help anyone. People are allowed to have calm, orderly arguments without erupting into hate. I've been doing that in this thread for some time now. An argument doesn't have to be bad, y'know.
6 pages of replies added in the 8 hours I was at school. I'm not going to read the pages and guess what's being said, mkay?

Guy1 - Hey, I thought Andreas was a bad admin and am voicing my opinion.
Guy2 - Hey, I thought Andreas was a good admin
Guy3 - No, you can't voice your opinion, Guy 1, but you can, Guy 2.

Is that pretty much what's going on here?
The following 3 users Like jammi's post:
  • Dylan, HellShell, equal
But it is bad if you will look closer into it
Another thing I'm afraid is how people that were neutral to each other, will look at each other later
Some people do find arguing enjoying as if it is sport I them, they won't e mad at person they'be been arguing with
But there are people that will keep their anger at arguers forever
What is that good for anyway?

Sorry Equalizer, I just realized i sounded like a complete dumbass.

No, Killjoy didnt edit this and to make it sound like me.

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(09-27-2012, 08:21 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: But it is bad if you will look closer into it
Another thing I'm afraid is how people that were neutral to each other, will look at each other later

That's their problem and worries. If they are responsible and mature enough, they won't even let the contents of this thread spill into other threads or in-game. Most probably aren't, but you really can't stop them by making a passive-agressive post. Best bet is to stay out of it and ignore it, lest you want to participate in it yourself.

(09-27-2012, 08:21 PM)Reliqua Wrote: Guy1 - Hey, I thought Andreas was a bad admin and am voicing my opinion.
Guy2 - Hey, I thought Andreas was a good admin
Guy3 - No, you can't voice your opinion, Guy 1, but you can, Guy 2.

Hahaha, I like that comparison. Maybe a bit too crude to be applied here, but some of it is relatively true.

(09-27-2012, 08:21 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Snip

Uh.. I don't want to join "those guys" who constantly nazi-police everything (well, to a certain extent I do), but can't that be considered disrespect?
(09-27-2012, 08:21 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 08:16 PM)Baseplate Wrote: I am not dragging you into anything, flying dumpsters just doesnt seem like anything that belongs on a roleplay server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

Administrators acting like 10 y/o kids, oh the logic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
This is the most popular thread EVER.
Oh my god...