Pilot`s Goodbye.
I have played this game since 2010 and I had a blast.
I loved most the players I have played with.
I had some good laughs and some good fun. I shall name the few that I really enjoyed my time with.

Earl: My god. You are the best, you always will be.

Alexia: Still cant catch me when I am flying.

Groob: Groob, I will always love you. - Pilot

SoupCan: Soup, stop sending me links.

Fultzy: Glad being with you in the SAA. Miss ya.

Befolk: I was mad at you. I got over it. Keep it up!

Coffee: I loved trolling you hard. I will always troll you.

Dark Shadowfall: You seemed serious, then you completely changed into awesomeness.

Joey Skylynx: The most epic SS in the game.

SoulRipper: Keep up the server. I would like to see it still running in the future!

spartanjunior31: I'm sorry I forgot you. You were one of my favorite players of the game. I will play with you in the future.

Quote:
If you want to grow old as a pilot, you’ve got to know when to push it, and when to back off.

— Chuck Yeager.
The following 1 user Likes Pilot's post:
  • FernandoGROXS
Later
Will miss ya pilot Sad
Pilot man i'm gonna miss you. Sad
It's quite sad to see you leave Pilot. You may of always how should I put it, trolled a little but, I've always found myself chuckling towards the end. Had quite the times with you Pilot. Hope you follow your dreams and good luck to the future. As a little something to send you off with, I promise to improve SAA which ever way is possible. If you are ever back in town feel free to stop back.

Remember Pilot, you have the voice of a champion.

I'll always remember you because of steam

Edit: I also remember that time you poured Lava down our tunnel. I laughed so hard I cried.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well goodbye pilot i wish you the bust of luck in whatever you decide to do now.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Sad to see you leaving Pilot, Have good luck in the future.
pilehrtttt nooooo
Well, we never played together, but you seems to be a good RP'er !!
I wish you good luck for your IRL futur !!!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(09-24-2012, 01:04 PM)Generation Wrote: Well, we never played together, but you seems to be a good RP'er !!
I wish you good luck for your IRL futur !!!

Oh Pilot c:
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • Colonel Burger, Outcast61, Flux