Bank robbery, what should we have done?
So a few days ago there was a bank robbery situation including a hostage. There was gunfire involved and after that all of the robbers started complaining about how fail it was from our side (the SS and police) so I wonder what we could have done different for a better RP. We, the police, followed orders. We got order to shoot the car without the hostage and all got crazy. At first we brought a negotiatior but they just ignored that.

Heres what I recorded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWADuOUzc...r_embedded
(Notice I tried to get out my taser and for that a officer got killed lol)

I want us all to get better at these situations which are very hard to roleplay so start discussing.
I remember this, When they were leaving someone started firing at them and everyone else started firing too killing the hostage.
You killed hostage and unarmed people who was part of the robbery.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • GhostRider
You're pretty terrible with an MP5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvm1CW6QtOw

A better example?
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(09-22-2012, 01:37 PM)Dylan Wrote: You're pretty terrible with an MP5.

Ever heard of supporting fire? I didnt really want to kill anyone, thats why I used bursts. I even tried to get my taser out but it lagged too much.

Since a lot of people complained after this I wonder why no one comes up with a better idea how to handle it.
How did they even know which car the hostage was in? They just shot the 1st car and after they almost killed everyone in that they started shooting the second car (Which had the hostage in it).

Lol just realised that i got teamkilled
In real life I can imagine a hostage situation being a nightmare. The more enemies, the worse it would be. Essentially, in a highly strategic case where the enemies are highly trained, simply paying them off would be a better solution.

I think I may have been one of the 'hostagers' in this case, and more than anything a lot of my team would have been mad.

Note - I didn't watch the video, my internet is being irate and I can only imagine the horror of buffering a video.