Unban Request/Don't extend
Your name: BiggusD*ckus (without * )

Your ban ID: 14864

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v2

Involved: I don't know anyone else involved

Why we should unban you: I only Changed my name to SoulRipper to see if I can fool someone, i didn't succeed but i changed it straight after, i think i deserve the month because but not a permanent. i didn't think about it and now i have got into trouble for it, I would never do it again. I think this month ban would teach me a lesson not to impersonate.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right
I don't think you're supposed to post here . .

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

How could we be sure that you weren't one of the people who tried to scam money off our players? Or that you didn't troll around, undermine Soul's reputation?

Why would you even do this in the first place? Stuff like this obviously isn't tolerated...
I just wanted to see if he would fall for it, It was just a joke, and i wouldn't scam people for unbans, Plus, i didn't go on the server with the name, i haven't been online from Monday to Friday, and i didn't even know about it, I'm sorry and it won't happen again.

And The scamming topic that soul posted was posted after I did it, so why is it perm.

-Oprah Winfrey

Can you tell us exactly what did you do with that name and to who?
Denied - user attempted bypassing his ban with a second account.