BR ([NG] Transmission)
Name of player: [NG] Transmission

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13387077

Time in GMT: around 15:00

Server: v33x

Summary: (MCelite wrote this)
We (Mcelite and Holst1000) stood in our base just minding our own buisness, and suddenly "[NG] Transmisssion" bursts in and randomly shoots us and throws molotows. He said that his reason for the raid was because me or Holst had tried to knife him earlier that day, wich did not happen. (We haven't even used knifes that day) we are really angry about this because us getting randomly raided is not a rare thing. I lost like 20 pots in the process (all with weed in) that we could have earned a lot of money with, since our house was very close to the pot dealer. We tried to talk with Transmission about the whole thing, but he said that we should stop message him about it and just post a ban request.

Evidence:

Video proof (Read chat):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V472zRn7XTs

Door (to show who lived in the house):
[Image: UKbhM.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
OFFTOPIC: What is that music you posted in the ban req, it sounds so familiar D: I must know! Please don't give me ANOTHER warning Tounge
You and 2 other rebels attacked me IC'ly, I escaped and you tried knifing me again outside the hotel.

I therefore, followed you back to your base and raided you.

Like I told you on the chat, stop crying. Learn how to use your weapons and you won't be killed Smile
that never happend...
MCElite wasn't there, you and a female rebel were. Didn't catch her name.
Shouldn't try to knife someone if you can't accept being killed afterwards Cool
could you send a video or screenshot of me with the knife please?
I didn't take one as I was too busy running, nor am I such a whiny little girl I'd ban request something so trivial when I survived and dealt with it ICly.
well you didnt film or take any screenshots, is there any other way that you can prove that i did try to knife you?
(09-21-2012, 05:03 PM)Holst1000 Wrote: well you didnt film or take any screenshots, is there any other way that you can prove that i did try to knife you?

The girl rebel you were with tried to knife me. Not you, you were there chasing me involved.

Ergo, I raided you thinking the girl rebel was there. Are you that thick?
i dont think i saw any girl rebel that day