[FL:RP] Agent Soapy
Your name: [FL:RP] Agent Soapy

Your ban ID: 14771

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: v2d

Involved: [FL] Temar

Why we should unban you: Well first off i said in chat im going to destroy my contra and sell my doors. And a warning is being lifted off the ground and being dropped losing me my guns?
-Soapy (:
Hello, I have also been banned for the exact same reason at the exact same time. I believe I should comment on this unban request so you can also hear about my view on this, If you wish for me to write up my own thread then ask. Firstly, I disconnected because I have been having problems with my internet. I reconnect about 10 or so minutes later and get on. I become rebel and spawn, I spawn my car and drive to 'MTL' which was stated on the objective. I parked up my car and firstly saw no defense so I thought it would be helpful to spawn one of my dupes to protect the rebels base. Afterwards, I remember several times I asked him to open the gates. No answer. Then he said 'Do you want to be banned like your friends' Firstly they weren't my friends and I had just connected to the server. Secondly if he had opened the gates this would have been avoided. Then I disconnect because I had been banned without warning after this statement he made. My ban currently states 'prop-climbing, ignoring warning' The latter part really annoys me. I connected to the server and received no warning! Had I received that warning; being a donator, 100 plus hours I wouldn't have done this. I was preparing a contra base and the man at the gates didn't open the gates. If you require any information here is it:

Your Name: [FL:RP] NycDude66

Your Ban ID:14772

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: v2d

Involved: Not sure, I had just arrived on scene and didn't catch any names.

Reason: Stated in the paragraph above.

I have posted on this unban request because it is identical and related topic, but if this must be moved to a new thread then I will delete the post and create a new one.

Thanks in advance,
Luke Bischoff - NycDude66 Wink
Regards,
aviator
I am merely posting here to certify NycDude's internet crashing. After reading through it doesn't seem entirely relevant, no disconnecting to avoid x,y,z.

Essentially, our modem is playing up, with the entire internet crashing every 10-60 minutes. It varies hugely. I say this because I am his brother and wish to clarify that the modem problem is true.

I shall now let Temar handle the situation as to the actual appeal's reasoning.
We are also aware that we shouldn't be appealing for under 24 hours but this is over absolutely nothing.
-Soapy (:
Denied - 24 hours Ban
You was all jumping into MTL using cars or Door button

and nyc maybe you wasnt there the first time, there was so many rebels doing it it was hard to know which was there the first time but anyway you still prop climbed and should of been building there
also the dupe you spawned breaks the double door rule