Still_Alive (Mr. Burkes) - Banned for RDM'ing
Your name: Menig199 (Steam account), Still_Alive (Friend list name) and Mr. Burkes (RP Name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17895125

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: I dont know when he gave the ban, but probarly it was about 14:30 in Denmark. Ban will be lifted: 2011-01-23 07:22:18

Reason for the ban: Me and a friend Foged95 were planning to raid the mayor (because rebels do that). We arrived at the Nexuz and I offcource yelled raid several times. When we reached the top floor, we had already yelled the raid many times, and we ran forward to the president office. On the way we met two guys, one of them armed with an AK (it was unholstered i must say). We shot the guys and searched the Nexuz (didnt fint the president anyways). Then Evo turned up with the two guys we had shot, one of them was FCUK and i dont remember the other ones name. We sorted the whole thing out, and I gave FCUK his AK47 back, AND he said it was okay, and the problem was solved. Still, i got banned, and i really dont see why? We yelled raid, AND I even made an advert about that we had taken over the Nexuz, and that people who were going up there, were doing it at their own risk.

Why we should unban you: I've played on the Fearless server for ages, but stopped playing for some months ago. I was donator before, and theres never been problems with me before. I've always played after the rules, and many of the old people from the server may recognize me (Whoop, Barrelz, Heinze and so on) so getting banned now, really pisses me off... I dont see why i should get the ban, when i yelled raid, and i hate to see this new black spot on my register... Being banned is embarassing. Well, hope that you admins are going to take me serious.
I asked you for a reason adn you said:
Probably the same mingereason as always.
So you got banned for random raid wich leaded to RDM
-Signature removed-
I guess you know as an admin, what people mean when they type stuff like that. But you don't. I didn't want to minge, I wanted to raid the president, so I could maybe earn my 2K from taking a hostage. And why do you react when the victim (FCUK) already said, that the problem was solved? We've all raided a president got damn.. And don't say you havent.
I have, for a proper reason.
And Fcuk can say it's all solved that doesn't mean your rulebreak is undone.
It still was a rulebreak even though it's solved.
-Signature removed-
And now to that question: What rule did i break??
(01-22-2011, 03:16 PM)Still_Alive Wrote: And now to that question: What rule did i break??

Random raid wich lead to RDM
-Signature removed-
But it wasn't a RDM? I yelled raid, they had the chance. You can check the console if you want, or ask Foged? I yelled raid so many times!
(01-22-2011, 03:33 PM)Still_Alive Wrote: But it wasn't a RDM? I yelled raid, they had the chance. You can check the console if you want, or ask Foged? I yelled raid so many times!

If you were raiding the president for a random reason you killed them for a random reason to so its RDM.
-Signature removed-
Okay, so I can say I raided because i didn´t like him? Seriously, you've always had a reason too raid people? I dont think so.
(01-22-2011, 03:58 PM)Still_Alive Wrote: Okay, so I can say I raided because i didn´t like him? Seriously, you've always had a reason too raid people? I dont think so.

Yes, I have.
And also we're not talking about me.
And why wouldn't you like him ?
He didn't make any bad laws, he didn't ban you so you had no valid reason.
-Signature removed-