Unperma Request
Can i suggest his post be removed like noobias's, just to make it fair
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(09-18-2012, 11:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Can i suggest his post be removed like noobias's, just to make it fair

He provided a few key elements that we need to discuss first.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(09-18-2012, 11:33 PM)BlackDog Wrote: wwee, why exactly are you posting here? I dont recall mentioning you in my post nor do i recall you ever attending my RP events?

So what right to you have to come in here spouting off the same crap you always do when it involes me or to even begin suggesting punishments here?

Edit: I find it odd how noobias's post is gone, when he had attended my events, and knows what hes talking about, yet wwee's is strangely still here

No need to complain about it, I was henceforth allowed to post if I had some involvement and it was neutral. This being stated, I have taken the good and bad of what was stated.

(09-18-2012, 11:38 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: wweee2345 - Don't post here if you are not related to the case. Warned.

I've had my dealings with the said player and have been a witness to many of his passive RP events. Though I am not mentioned, I do feel I am entitled to state whats there and what isn't there from my side. I've kept the post as objective as possible from my side.
Ruxandra, in all seriousness, why are you removing my posts?
I have attended BlackDogs events, and am very familiar with FUMUKU.
This is ridiculous.

Can you atleast show the common decency and answer me?
Even BlackDog says so, so why don't you please, please, leave me alone here.
(09-18-2012, 11:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(09-18-2012, 11:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Can i suggest his post be removed like noobias's, just to make it fair

Key elements? Faustie said to keep this unbaised, but his entire post is nothing but a hate speech describeing how everything ive ever done was an abuse of my power or how it harmed others.

From a monorail system that was admin approved back in the day and how it was an abuse of my powers.

To how FUMUKU has become some evil group of minges, not at all mentioning the many MANY passives weve done, not to mention the more recent ones. The malkrin hotel as an example.

How exactly is his post a key element? Yet noobias's is not, infact ive noticed noobias is now banned after his 2nd post was removed.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(09-19-2012, 12:35 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(09-18-2012, 11:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:

Key elements? Faustie said to keep this unbaised, but his entire post is nothing but a hate speech describeing how everything ive ever done was an abuse of my power or how it harmed others.

From a monorail system that was admin approved back in the day and how it was an abuse of my powers.

To how FUMUKU has become some evil group of minges, not at all mentioning the many MANY passives weve done, not to mention the more recent ones. The malkrin hotel as an example.

How exactly is his post a key element? Yet noobias's is not, infact ive noticed noobias is now banned after his 2nd post was removed.

I don't believe so. I stated the view of an observer of the situation. I've mentioned that both are at fault for not taking preventative action. I suggest you stop attempting to bend the truth and look at the facts here.

It points out actions that should be taken and supported by why they should. I've witnessed several of your events, being both opposition and an observer to them. It's only necessary that I am able to stated a story that can be backed by other users as well. Hate speech was never spoken and thus this assertion can be ignored.

Noobias was banned for both in-game reasons (changing his name to [FL] Ruxandra is a Bitch) and his targeting of her specifically in the thread.

Enough of the forum drama, Ill post when it's absolutely necessary once more
(09-19-2012, 01:25 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: I don't believe so. I stated the view of an observer of the situation. I've mentioned that both are at fault for not taking preventative action. I suggest you stop attempting to bend the truth and look at the facts here.

It points out actions that should be taken and supported by why they should. I've witnessed several of your events, being both opposition and an observer to them. It's only necessary that I am able to stated a story that can be backed by other users as well. Hate speech was never spoken and thus this assertion can be ignored.

Noobias was banned for both in-game reasons (changing his name to [FL] Ruxandra is a Bitch) and his targeting of her specifically in the thread.

2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the [b]Unban/Ban Request. [/u]
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.

I do in fact have a right to post here, since I've been involved in virtually every single one of Black's RP events in which he used mag props, which ergo involves me in this unban.
It would be hypocritical if your post wasn't deleted.

Link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(09-19-2012, 02:43 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 01:25 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: I don't believe so. I stated the view of an observer of the situation. I've mentioned that both are at fault for not taking preventative action. I suggest you stop attempting to bend the truth and look at the facts here.

- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the [b]Unban/Ban Request. [/u]
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.

I do in fact have a right to post here, since I've been involved in virtually every single one of Black's RP events in which he used mag props, which ergo involves me in this unban.

Ah I see. Well here again, I have been a witness to a majority of his RP's in the past 2-3 months and before that in May as well. Some of which, I also encountered were molotov proof bases that the accused made improper use of the magnetize tool to create. I've witnessed the said buildings, improper tool use, and the passive RP's that have gone on in the said months.

My post no matter was not to bash an admin or a player, as was Noobias post. It's not hypocritical, it's just the truth. Shall we continue the thread discussion without anymore unnecessary interruption of nonsense and stalling?
(09-19-2012, 03:07 AM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(09-19-2012, 02:43 AM)Toxic Wrote:

- the accused player
- the accusing player

Ah I see. Well here again, I have been a witness to a majority of his RP's in the past 2-3 months and before that in May as well. Some of which, I also encountered were molotov proof bases that the accused made improper use of the magnetize tool to create. I've witnessed the said buildings, improper tool use, and the passive RP's that have gone on in the said months.

My post no matter was not to bash an admin or a player, as was Noobias post. It's not hypocritical, it's just the truth. Shall we continue the thread discussion without anymore unnecessary interruption of nonsense and stalling?

To my memory, all the molotoving, was mingy towards this bases, due to jealously of the bases. I was there when Blackdog built them. These bases were not designed for raiding, they were for passive rping. And those walls that were fire proof, saved so many passive RP events.
All of Blackdog's creations and constructs were never used for contrafarming or basing, nor were they spawned and flung across the map or spammed everywhere. I don't believe I ever saw the Malkrin hotel fly across the map, killing everyone. These places, these roleplaying constructs, were used for enjoyable and quite awesome PassiveRP. Blackdog, as a admin, may possible have been the best I've seen, because he was the only one that held enjoyable Roleplaying events quite often, whereas the other admins sit around spawning CPs, making quite a racket, and having aerial battles in the sky. ((Excluding Pechvarry and Vauld of course, whom I've witnessed participating in fun events) This is just from what I've personally witnessed). And now, even after being demoted, he never failed to amuse the Fearless Playerbase with hotels, monorails, and other large and quite impressive PASSIVERP creations. Now, I see Wweee2345's posts, and I must say this is simply biased information. Sure, the buildings may have been fireproof, but why would anyone need a reason to molotov a passiverp site? You shouldn't have a problem with that, unless you of course were trying to burn it down. I honestly don't see why a player such as Blackdog has to face some rule about a 'prop limit' when he was of course putting it to good use, and this never ruined the times of other players on the server. Did anyone ever jump on v2d and say "Oh no! Blackdog built his hotel, my night is ruined!", because I can't recall ever hearing that. Enough of my venting n' such, I'm tired and off to bed Tounge