Unban Request Dr@go
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dr@go

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 14745

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] PrivateToast

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) I can't remember that guys name but i know that he killed me like 5 times and he killed my friend Lewis too.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I think you should unban me because I just got angry at the guy killing me so many times my friend Lewis was raging at him computer so i thought if i kill him once it would be fine i know that's against the rules but i just couldn't resist killing him back. And my Ban was very strange i got banned for "minge" and i was banned for ever i don't think trying killing 1 guy should be a result of getting a permanent ban but what do i know I'm just a normal player :d.
All I'm asking you is a second chance I haven't been playing the server a lot but i already like it, I can see the potential it has in it.
Why don't you start off by telling the truth and whole story first?
^ This.
this is the truth the guy was killing me so i wanted to kill him back i did go on a bit of a rampage and i may of damaged some other people
Your ban was justified, try again in 1 month.
Use this time to learn the aspects of gmod roleplay.
Also read out RP guideline and rules please.

Case closed & denied.