Unban For KKKKRUSEE<3
Exclamation 
K-K-Kruse: Huh

14710: Huh

[FL] StillAlive:

V33x: Huh

I dont know because it wasnt me there were on the steam acc : Huh

because it wasnt me there were on the steam acc for some days ago i discovered that my steam was hacked i write a letter to steam about reseting the code i just got answer from steam they said i could login now with a new password they also sent im sorry for the people i killed with props or not me the guy there was on my steam :Huh

Sry for bad englishHuh
So somebody hijacked your account, of all the games you have they decided to get on GMod, of all the servers they decided to come on FL?

In case you don't see where I'm going with this - we don't believe you. And that's why we have a saying, Your account - your responsibility.
(09-19-2012, 01:29 PM)Killjoy Wrote: So somebody hijacked your account, of all the games you have they decided to get on GMod, of all the servers they decided to come on FL?

In case you don't see where I'm going with this - we don't believe you. And that's why we have a saying, Your account - your responsibility.

He/she can look at my favorits
Really? Because every time I sign in to a new PC, not only do I have to re-add my favorites list, but I also need to pass e-mail validation, where they send me a code and I have to type it in to even access my account properly.

I still call BS on this.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-19-2012, 02:19 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Really? Because every time I sign in to a new PC, not only do I have to re-add my favorites list, but I also need to pass e-mail validation, where they send me a code and I have to type it in to even access my account properly.

I still call BS on this.
Good now i now Gregenator not is a lier he said fearless admins sucks and yes the do Gregenator is not a lier i know now bitches SEE YA BITCHES!!
How mature of you. I believe Killjoy has already said what the is to say.

Unban request denied. User has been warned because of insulting.