Unban request - Isaaacer
Sorry about the other one.

Your name: Isaaacer STEAM_0:0:55112063

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) I'm not sure how to find this.

Banned by: Holdem

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me and a cop

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well, i think that i should be unbanned because the cop was being unfair. He was running round the street tazing and cuffing everyone in his path. So, me being a rebel. I took out a famas and killed him. ONCE. Then, holdem dragged me up onto the roof and asked me to explain myself, which i did. Then, without even saying anything else. It came up i was banned from the serevr for 2 DAYS. 2 days? for killing 1 cop that was abusing his power. I know i should of called an admin and not took matters in to my own hands but im afraid i did. I didnt think and i just shot him in the head as i saw a lot of people where being frustrated by him. I am very sorry for what i have done, and it will not happen again if you decide to give me a second chance.

Thanks,

Isaaacer

I understand that i should not of taken matters into my own hands like i did, i am sorry. Please, if you would give me a second chance i will show you that i will not break any more rules again.
1: You killed the Officer right infront of the Nexus, thus Fail RP, since you wouldn't kill an officer, specially right on the door of the Police Deparment.

2: Previously I saw you breaking Fear RP, when you where being arrested by SS and you kept running around so they wouldn't cuff you, even when there where 2-3 of them aiming at you and telling you to be still.

3: You do not kill anyone because they're "Abusing their position", that's backseat admining.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(09-18-2012, 06:26 PM)Holdem Wrote: 1: You killed the Officer right infront of the Nexus, thus Fail RP, since you wouldn't kill an officer, specially right on the door of the Police Deparment.

2: Previously I saw you breaking Fear RP, when you where being arrested by SS and you kept running around so they wouldn't cuff you, even when there where 2-3 of them aiming at you and telling you to be still.

3: You do not kill anyone because they're "Abusing their position", that's backseat admining.

FFS.
Closed.