Mac coding
Hi Everyone! I recently got a MacBook Pro from my new school and I know how to code on the PC (not much) but not on mac.

Is there anyone who knows how to code on Mac?

I want to code on my own in "Speech recognition".

HELP Smile
Adobe Dreamweaver? Notepad++ ?
Or what do you mean?

Are you coding something to reconize voice, or do you want to code with voice recognition? o_O
I use TextWrangler.

I want to be able to ask the computer something like "how are you" and I want it to be able to answer me something like "I'm fine, you?"

(just an example)
Wouldn't that be quite complex? Considering how things such as Sirri are so awful.
(09-19-2012, 06:45 PM)fillehh Wrote: I want to be able to ask the computer something like "how are you" and I want it to be able to answer me something like "I'm fine, you?"

(just an example)

Good luck coding your own personal Siri ;p.
I think that is not going to be easy, so I don't really have an idea on how you could do that on Mac or even Windows.
The thing is that it's not that hard, I just need to know what command to type, I Opened the allredy built-int commands, and it would take me 5 minutes to write that code if I just knew all the commands.
Do you mean this? Or...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi9bDfmRDt8
that's what i want to code.

I took the liberty of taking out a pice of code from the command "log me out". This code under here is the whole code for the command.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist SYSTEM "file://localhost/System/Library/DTDs/PropertyList.dtd">
<plist version="0.9">
<dict>
    <key>DefaultCommandName</key>
    <string>Log out</string>
    <key>alternativeSpokenFeedback</key>
    <string>Logging out.</string>
    <key>alternativeFeedback</key>
    <string>...logging out</string>
    <key>KeyPressArray</key>
    <array>
        <dict>
            <key>CommandKeyDown</key>
            <true/>
            <key>ControlKeyDown</key>
            <false/>
            <key>OptionKeyDown</key>
            <false/>
            <key>ShiftKeyDown</key>
            <true/>
            <key>VirtualKeyCode</key>
            <integer>12</integer>
        </dict>
    </array>
</dict>
</plist>
This thread has been quiet for a while now, so I guess that no one knows the answer... :/
(09-23-2012, 08:11 AM)fillehh Wrote: This thread has been quiet for a while now, so I guess that no one knows the answer... :/

True
RIP in Pepperonis.