Unban request -=Fexxe=-
Your name: -=Fexxe=-

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7767728

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: Permanent

Reason for the ban: Playing as a corrupt official who had contraband.

Why we should unban you:

I didn't know at the time that you weren't allowed to have contraband as a cop, I simply where RPing as a cop who has something corrupt to hide.
Its now been over 24 hours since I got banned, and I honestly think that a permanent ban is a bit too much. I am now aware that what I did was wrong, and I've had my ban time.
Either your ban isn't permanent or you did a lot more than you're telling us.
(01-22-2011, 12:16 PM)killjoy Wrote: Either your ban isn't permanent or you did a lot more than you're telling us.
If I had gotten a 1000 minute ban (16.66 hours) then it should be over by now.
And it was the only thing I did wrong. Sure Jamie and I had a disagreement about some shootout at the BP store, but we got that sorted out.
You got a week ban. Because you were camping contra, as police COMMANDER, and when they other cops said 'open up' you shot them to death -_- It was terrible terrible RP, and you clearly didn't want to RP.

So you have a week. It's not permanent, you've got like 5 days left.
(01-22-2011, 01:27 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You got a week ban. Because you were camping contra, as police COMMANDER, and when they other cops said 'open up' you shot them to death -_- It was terrible terrible RP, and you clearly didn't want to RP.

So you have a week. It's not permanent, you've got like 5 days left.
It was not me who shot you, and I was not police commander I was a fireman.
Also I rushed to put out the fire that some others have started and when I got there the rest of you had discovered our stash.
Also the others where not cops, they where gang members who broke into the place and they got shot, though not by me

Could you please reconsider unbanning me? I've told you my side of the story, that I weren't there to shoot anybody, and that the only thing I did wrong was to have contraband as an official (which I didn't know at the time). I've had over 24 hours ban now, and I can assure you that I will go re-read the rules.
(01-22-2011, 04:25 PM)Fexxe Wrote: I can assure you that I will go re-read the rules.

You said that last time when you propblocked. In the same place as you were failing the other day.
(01-22-2011, 05:11 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 04:25 PM)Fexxe Wrote: I can assure you that I will go re-read the rules.

You said that last time when you propblocked. In the same place as you were failing the other day.
I'm sorry but I've never propblocked? You must be mistaking that with someone else

So can you please lift the ban?
You seemed to of failed twice, this is up for banning admin also you are receiving a warning for double posting again.
Reply to Jamie:
We each have like 24 hours in the game, thats not a long time and I just said that I will go read the rules again, people can forget some of the rules when they get an idea like the 'corrupt cop' one. And he was just RPing to be a corrupt cop. We deserved a 24 hours ban time, but I think that a week was a bit over the top. We've been banned for something like 3 days now.
We know now that what we did was wrong.
I've unbanned you both.

You seem to have learned your lesson.

CLOSED.