ActionJump
Your name: ActionJump

Your ban ID: 14723

Banned by: Lt. Grub

Server: v2D

Involved: Me, And some other Cop (don't know his name sorry)

Why we should unban you: This is a complete mistake. The man asked me "Hey officer, kill me". I was a bit shocked at the request, but I delivered it. I ask that you PLEASE ask around the server immediately, because I do not know what his name is. He can vouch for me (after all, he IS the man that got me banned) because I have commited no crime. I've only been here for about 16 hours, so I please ask that you look upon this post kindly.
You should read the rules and know about this..

-Killing member of own team(RDM)
-Ban is also under 24hours.

Please.. Read the rules to avoid this.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Grub, I just have to say although I am upset (for what I think is a false ban), but I do understand. I should have read the rules. I want to thank you for your time, and not being an ass when you replied.
Seeya tomorrow, Grub.
I thank you for not turning this into a giant argument. If you have any problems/questions please feel free to send me a message.(pm over Forums)

Denied

Under 24hours.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub