Good Old Fashioned UnbReq
Your name: ☩ KHS RΩωαη_13 [HIA] ☩

Your ban ID: 14721

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: [HZ]Pvt. Apple Bot™ and Lawlessgreenday.

Why we should unban you:

Alright, so here's the reason why I got banned:
"Shooting through walls, shooting officers as a doctor, not doing doctor's job"

I was doing my clan's trade marked "Tea RP", I don't think I need to explain it but I'll go ahead and give an abridged version.
Me and Lawless (a couple of wanted homicidal sociopaths) and Apple (a senile, partially deaf perverted and mentally ill old man), have an apartment used not only as a home, but as a "play ground".
By inviting people for what phonetically sounds like the word "tea" (when its actually the letter T that we later explain to stand for torture), we get them into our house and tie them up.
We generally do this to players who are to curious and that enjoy knocking on doors a little too much for our taste.
A more or less scripted speech is given, not only by me but by me colleges, to set a better RP sensation, to give reason and background to what and why we are doing what we do.

Now the ban problem has very little to do with the RP itself, that is so recognized and love by most this community, but is in fact about the allegations over which the ban was issued.

1- Shooting through walls is not against the rules. Walls are made of paper, even IRL, and bullets get through either you want it or not.

2- I was shooting as a *deranged* doctor and:
-The police barged in the house w/out a warrant against anyone inside the home;

-One of them went through the whole apartment and into the "Organ Donation" room, proceeding to taze my senile old friend

-Lawless, the doctor who was in the kitchen was sorrounded by officers and handcuffed, while me and Apple were inside the "donation" room;

-As a serial killer who has been wanted by the government countless times in the past and who is aware of the presence if a large group of ruthless law enforcement officers in his own house, given the character's personality and that given the explained situation, it is perfectly reasonable for the insane doctor to have a weapon with him.

-The cops shot inside the apartment's main room & kitchen shot before I did.

3- Instead of sitting a corner on the public square, scratching my balls all day, in a crappy store, waiting for some fruitcake to buy something from me while having to deal with minges, doorblockers and annoying cops....
...I do my RP. I keep in character, amuse and/or terrorize other players with my antics, and I still do the doctor job. I attend to any PM's given, as a personal rule well established between me and everyone on my clan, we never hostage a client.
A person gets what he/she wants for a fair price, and gets to gtfo alive. If they come back again and explicitly say they are not there for business, then they are welcome to participate in the CFT RP.

One isn't even a rule break, and both the second and the third can easily be explained not only by the nature of the RP and the rules that we as a clan set for yourselves, but also by the context of the situation.

Its only a 2 day ban, but it isn't the first time Holdem has banned me for 2 of the 3 reasons given today. In fact the only reason I didn't post an Unban Request last time is because I did break a fading door rule. Well not today.

Regards, Rowan Führreira
Your one and only, Doctor Verrückter Hoden Apfelstrudel.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Hey everyone Apple Bot here, Cops DID shoot first and they didn't even have a warrant, just barged right in, the admin involved (Holdem) after I so kindly explained to him refused to unban him after his reasons were invalid. Please unban this crusty old man.
Yep they just came in shooting
[Image: lawless.jpg]When the rich wage war its's the poor who die.
If you wished to act like a derranged doctor, do so as Unemployed and then set your custom job title, do not take the Doctor position with your friend for your RP, specially if it involves weapons.

You started spraying through walls with an AK. What kind of Doctor has an AK and starts spreading bullets at Police through walls? The excuse "But they started it" is not valid. Shooting through walls is Fail RP, since normal people would start firing through walls, no matter what weapon, specially not right NEXT to the wall as you where.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
1) Shooting through walls is indeed not against the rules, however recklessly shooting around can hit lots of other people - not something doctors (or any sane people) intend to do.

2) Doctors do not carry guns, does not match their RP. Not debatable.

3) If you wish to do anything other than RP a character the way it was intended to, double-check with an admin. Otherwise, go unemployed.
(09-18-2012, 08:52 PM)Killjoy Wrote: (...)not something doctors (or any sane people) intend to do.

Sane would be the key word here, haha.

So if I'm running what is basically an illegal organ extraction facility, am wanted by deh polees, am missing some screws, and perfectly aware of what they will do to me if they catch me... isn't this enough pretext to shot at the trigger happy boys in blue?

I usually have a guard or two, but there are moments a man needs to take matters into his own hands. I'm sure I was explicit enough on giving a legitimate background for a mental train wreck like me to get his hands on some weapons. It is not failRP for a doctor to have a gun. Lots of doctors have weapons, depending on the country. With the crime rate and how shooty everyone is in Evocity, it is perfectly reasonable for me (a nutjob) to own a gun. They wanted to rub my bathing suit area inappropriately, I wasn't going to let them.

I do the doctor job. Difference is... My store is in the apartments. >:C
I'll check with an online admin next time.

Ty for the attention anyways.

I trade Tea for rep.
It's not that you had a weapon, it's that you had an AK 47, which is a high powered rifle.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
>Evocity is a place with no gun control
>Its dangerous as fuck, even for a doctor

In a place like that? A criminal nutjob doctor with an AK defending himself from unwarranted cops barging his home clinic to shot him dead?Totalt legit.

I trade Tea for rep.
We shouldn't be comparing EvoCity as it is, we should compare it as avarage city life, even though these things occur. The ban should be over by now and if not there's not much time left.

Moved to denied.