Petri Lindroos unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Petri Lindroos

Your ban ID: 14571

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v2d - perm ban

Involved: I have no idea who was involved or why I was banned

Why we should unban you: I never recall doing such things as mass propkill and yes I have a history but I changed my steam name to try and have a fresh start, I never recall doing such thing and I have checked the ban requests to try and find a request against me but cannot find one, I wasn't banned whilst online because I was playing perfectly fine the last time I recall playing on your server. I have changed my steam password as I believe my account has been compromised after leaving it online at a friends house. I understand my history but I do enjoy playing on the server, I have engaged in good rp with certain individuals and I never recall propkilling

Also I thought the permaban came if you are banned 12 times, that's why I tried my best not to break rules such as rdm, nlr and cdm as they can be mistakes sometimes, but i never recall this, also I have not been banned 12 times.

I never recall doing this and cannot find the ban request, if it was somebody on my steam account I am deeply sorry and have taken extra measures to keep people off my account

I am genuinely sorry for offences committed over the past year or so but ask for one last chance, even admins have been banned in the past but have changed their ways.

Thank you

Edit: now the ban page is working again I've looked and this is my 9th ban so I don't know why I was issued a permaban

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"
There is not a fixed limit on when you get your perm, it is up to the admin to decide.
All I ask is one more chance, I have a lot of bans yes but I didn't do what I'm currently accused of, I was offline when I was banned so I'm presuming I have a ban request which I cannot find.

Most people get banned forever at 10-12 bans so I think this one is a bit harsh, I'm just super stressed because I didn't propkill anyone

its not harsh depending on what you are doing, and prop killing is pretty bad, people get perm bans with out any previous bans sometimes

Also you claim you never prop killed, well i can check logs for that
(09-17-2012, 12:46 PM)Temar Wrote: its not harsh depending on what you are doing, and prop killing is pretty bad, people get perm bans with out any previous bans sometimes

Also you claim you never prop killed, well i can check logs for that

Fully understood Temar but I never did this, I'm just waiting for a reply of Ruxandra, I'm hoping this ban get's lifted as I never did such thing and I'm not the player I used to be

Denied - checked logs, total 107 Prop kills in 1 month