Banned for doing my duty as a police officer
I had just joined the server when I saw a radio call asking for backup near radio tower. I drive out there as a police officer, when I then on my way see an SS officer shouting for help as he is being tied up. Two people are standing there besides the SS, one of them being [FL] Termin, who at no time identifies himself as an admin or the like. The other guy has a M4A1 and tells me to get out of the car, which is when I try to make my escape. He then shoots at the car, so that I loose 80% health, while at the same time I can't drive my car which I find very odd. I get out of the car, pull out my taser, and knock out the gun man. While I did so, I see Termin moving around the side of me, when he then pulls out a gun. I react as any sane police officer would do, and I shoot him. He then instantly respawns, comes back, says I broke Fear RP and says he's going to ban me, I ask him why when I was just doing my duty, he doesn't reply. Next thing I know my screen says: "Disconnected: reason at fearlessrp.net".

What did I do wrong?

STEAM_0:1:13695849
Use the template.
You were banned by Mahti, not me.
Denied - No Template