TranqDart Field [INSANE AMOUNT OF PHOTOS]
(09-18-2012, 04:35 PM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 04:09 PM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: This is one really expensive game though Tounge Everything costs so much!

Real airsoft equipment cost:
M4A1 by Tokyo Mauri with Blowback 400$
P99 Cyber Gun full metal and Blowback 270$
Tactical vest 50$
Ear Walkie talkie a set of 2 is 100$
Mask 10-20$
Combat gear/camo suit 30-100$
5000 6mm pellets 15$
Extra magazine for both pistol and rifle 150$
Boots 70$
Protective glasses (if mask not covering whole face) 15$
Shin pads 20$
Etc etc etc
(just listed my full airsoft equipment)

So you get the point
Think of this expensive RP game a an airsoft Wink

Tippmann 98 custom $100-200
Mask $20
Extra paintball and CO2 holders $50
Same goes for paintballs and CO2.
Regular clothes.

Bam. Fun game of paintball.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The reason why I don't like paintball is:
Unrealistic look of guns, looks like I'm playing something like "aliens"
No iron sights, extremely uncomfortable to shoot and aim
Everyday washing of clothes, and In winter times you have thick clothes you sometime don't feel if you got hit
Gives no experience in real life arms or combat
Not tactical at all
And las thing, paintball is just a rainbow cum shooting game

Believe me I played both games enough times to say that every time I play paintball people are rushing at each other like Rambo, at the same time shouting "bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!", making the game last as long as counter strike round
And in airsoft it can last for hours

Verdict
Paintball - Alienated looks of guns, shooting rainbow cum, unrealistic and not tactical
Airsoft- realistic (including weapon cleaning, assembly, disassembly), tactical, a lot of teamwork, great experience, real shoot out simulation and hours of fun
So yeah... Kinda
(09-19-2012, 05:14 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: The reason why I don't like paintball is:
Unrealistic look of guns, looks like I'm playing something like "aliens"
No iron sights, extremely uncomfortable to shoot and aim
Everyday washing of clothes, and In winter times you have thick clothes you sometime don't feel if you got hit
Gives no experience in real life arms or combat
Not tactical at all
And las thing, paintball is just a rainbow cum shooting game

Believe me I played both games enough times to say that every time I play paintball people are rushing at each other like Rambo, at the same time shouting "bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!", making the game last as long as counter strike round
And in airsoft it can last for hours

Verdict
Paintball - Alienated looks of guns, shooting rainbow cum, unrealistic and not tactical
Airsoft- realistic (including weapon cleaning, assembly, disassembly), tactical, a lot of teamwork, great experience, real shoot out simulation and hours of fun
So yeah... Kinda

I beg to differ.

Paintball hurts like a bitch, just like getting shot in real life. The 'rainbow cum' as you call it, is a preference, just like when you're picking out a box of airsoft BBs.
Takes just as much tactical prejudice to avoid a face full of paint. Of course you have the option to not exercise tactics.
I don't know what your friends are like, but they obviously enjoy getting shot.
When you play a round of Coast Guard vs. others, a game of speed ball is a minute at the most.
Trust me, I wore a motorcycle jacket through a game, felt every hit.
You run out of ammunition or CO2 'just like in real life'. Let's not mention how electric airsoft guns hold a plus of 200 rounds.
Tippmann 98 custom is beautiful in the way that it can be customized, seeing as most of the Tippmanns I've used have iron sights, E-trigs, Holo sights, red dots, the like.
Not tactical at all? Try a game of speed ball or woodsball around here.

Airsoft? Regardless of the power, AEG/spring/gas, I was hit by at least 30 of those things during a training exercise against the 870s in Eureka, I can't feel the damn things hit me through a pair of camo BDUs or a flight jacket.

Verdict:
Airsoft- Game for pussies and people who don't know the value of currency
Paintball- Game for people who want to have fun.

1) I wasn't playing with my friends paintball. But every time I've bee playing with someone's team I can DEFINETLY tell that they overmatched Rambo movie
2) in a professional airsoft game, people usually never use electrical rifles with 200 rounds. They have realistic amount in them and they use green gas and CO2 gas
3) I forgot to add a heavy recoil from new airsoft rifles
4) played in just a combat jacket. Doesn't hurts at all

On topic
For this ripe of RP sadly, no weapons with semi or automatic fire rate guns...
I remember one suggestion somewhere in denied section
It was something like adding guns with 1hp damage
Would be great for this type of RP
Before you ask how to recognize if someone was shot or not, FL has a great bleeding system which leaves blood behind your walking way
(09-20-2012, 04:22 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: 1) I wasn't playing with my friends paintball. But every time I've bee playing with someone's team I can DEFINETLY tell that they overmatched Rambo movie
2) in a professional airsoft game, people usually never use electrical rifles with 200 rounds. They have realistic amount in them and they use green gas and CO2 gas
3) I forgot to add a heavy recoil from new airsoft rifles
4) played in just a combat jacket. Doesn't hurts at all

Define a combat jacket, and if it didnt hurt you, the shooter was using a Spyder or had a busted O-ring. I also think that some people when they play any shooter game for the first time go Rambo and follow the old-fashioned WWI tactical strategy.

Airsoft guns with recoil, that's an easy one with CO2. Even more so with pistols.

You DEFINETLY haven't tried Tokyo Mauri recently released gas SCAR with heavy recoil from both gas and Blowback, have you?
(09-20-2012, 04:33 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: You DEFINETLY haven't tried Tokyo Mauri recently released gas SCAR with heavy recoil from both gas and Blowback, have you?

I've used a newer Beretta M9 Metal blowback and a model M4 that belongs to a friend who is a bigtime collector of airsoft guns. The M4 cost him about 1,000 and the Beretta was 100-200. They both had a pretty decent kick to them, the M4 itself was almost as much as a real one. I'm not sure if he has the SCAR.

Airsoft, Whoo!
I see that this thread is slowly turning into a heated battle between airsoft and paintball fans ^^
This looks epic! Maybe this is a new idea for paintball ammo for all weps! That would be amazing! I love paintball and this is almost like a paintball fight! Love this! If you do this again sometime contact me! Ima join Smile
RIP in Pepperonis.