Unban request for Dead Pixel
Your name: [FL:RP] Dead Pixel

Your ban ID: 14641

Banned by: [FL] Holdem

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I'd like to start this off with wondering when I was prop surfing? I have never prop surfed on this server, and never have had intentions to. I would like some clarification for this permanent ban so I can properly refute it. I've never prop surfed! So if you could please give some clarification I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, is it possible this may have been a mistake? Because I'm honestly drawing a blank here. I just donated, I wouldn't do that if I had intentions to be doing a prop surf that would get one permabanned. So can I please get someone to explain exactly when I prop flew? Thank you, and hopefully we can get this whole situation dealt with. -Dead Pixel
Locate to the "Approved" Section of Ban requests.

The one against Wweee and go to the last page. The video shows you clearly propsurfing twice to get on the roofs.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Okay, now that I have something to go off of here we go. First off, how is it that I have prop pushed someone to a cave once, accidentally prop killed myself ONCE (which I still stand by the fact it was an accident), and use multiple keypads ONCE, and I get permanently banned, yet Wweee and tons of others can get banned for a very short amount of time when there is video evidence of them prop killing multiple times, prop pushing multiple times, and tons of RDM. Is it because mine are more spread out? Just because their spread out doesn't mean they were because I'm a megaminge, because I'm not, I just donated for pete's sake. There isn't even video evidence of most of my prop related bans! I understand that prop surfing is against the rules and I should be punished, but I still think that a permanent ban is way too long of a ban for something that was in the scheme of things a very small offense. The only reason I was trying to get up there was because there were RDMing cops up there, and I wanted to get screenshots to get them banned. So if I could please at least get my banned shortened to a more reasonable amount of time I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks,

-Dead Pixel
It's your 10th ban, hence why you are permanently banned. I shall also quote some of the bans you had:

Quote:"Proppushing,Propsmashing players towards cave"
Quote:Ban request approved - Propkilling hismelf. (Extended due to current ban)
Quote:Switching jobs to avoid an admin, Prop killing
Quote:Prop killing

And, with my one:

Quote: Prop surfing

You have now 5 bans relating to prop abuse. I would like to hear a good reason for why we should unban you or shorten your ban. And no, being a donator isn't one.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Let me start with this:

"Proppushing,Propsmashing players towards cave" (14525; banned by Grub)
First off, I was defending myself, the other player had spawned a prop and hit me with it first, I was spawning a prop to block his, he went to the cave by hitting himself with his own prop, but I got banned and he didn't. Ask Grub if you don't believe me.

"Ban request approved - Propkilling hismelf. (Extended due to current ban)" (14605; banned by Ruxandra)
I did NOT prop kill myself on purpose, I was a Corleone trying to make an italian restaurant, and saw a prop I thought would look good on the doors. I spawned it, and to my surprise, it was absolutely massive and took me out afterwards. I then z'ed it away. The guy told me he was reporting me and I explained this to him, yet he still posted it. And even with as little evidence as he had I was still banned. If it had been longer I would have appealed it. And also, if I had some hard on for prop killing myself, don't you think I would have used a substantially smaller prop, and I probably wouldn't have done it in the middle of a crowded area?

"Switching jobs to avoid an admin, Prop killing" (12877; banned by Grub)
I wasn't avoiding an admin in my changing jobs, I changed jobs because I wanted a different job. If I had changed jobs once he Phys gunned me up to a roof then it could be avoiding admins, but this wasn't. I hadn't been contacted by the admin yet. As for prop killing, I honestly don't remember doing that.

"Prop killing" (11417; banned by WorldWideCoffee)
This ban I deserved, I had just bought the game. I was attacked by some rebels, and then in self defense I thought I was allowed to kill them with props. I now know that I'm not allowed to, and this ban actually was a well timed and well needed ban that reenforced a rule into my head. And if you don't believe that, look at how long ago that was. Now look at how long I've gone without prop killing at all.

So honestly, most of those bans are honestly unneeded or to be frank not true. If you have a problem with any of those explanations please point them out, treat them like their own ban appeals if you will to get them off my record.

Now to why I should be allowed back onto the server, or my ban should be shortened.

First off, I understand that being a donator isn't a reason for unban, I was just trying to stress the point that I wouldn't do that days after donating. It'd be a waste of money. Anyways, I think I should be unbanned because I am not a minge. It's not like I go on everyday and prop smash and kill and ruin other players game. I go on, role-play, and love this server like everyone else. A few isolated incidents may occur where I screw up, but it's not like I get a hard on for ruining other people game. I mean, as I stated above most of those bans aren't even for a good reason, or they were straight out false bans. Like I stated in my post, which you really kind of failed to reply to any of the points on, I wasn't trying to minge by going up there, I was trying to get a screenshot of a people that were already up there, otherwise there would be no evidence to get the true justice to actual minges. I even go to say I should be punished for it if you feel it's necessary, I am willing to accept the punishments for my rule breaking, but I feel this is too long for my offenses. Look at the same post I was banned off of. A guy was shown to be prop killing multiple people, RDMing, and he didn't even get a week (Wweee2345, 14635; banned by Holdem). Then we have Sumit #2's?, who was already banned for prop killing, was banned a SECOND TIME for prop killing. He was obviously prop killing, undeniably, and he only got banns for less than 2 weeks. (14697; banned by Temar. 14655; banned by Termin). Then we have people like ZlooxaN ツ who I think you're trying to equate me to. He has 10 bans on record, and the one that got him banned forever was a big one, "Ban request approved: Heavy prop abuse, teamkilling, general mingyness and 9 previous bans." (14658; banned by Termin). I have the same amount of bans on record, but how many of those were longer than 24 hours? How many of them am I not able to refute? And my permanent ban were two very small words "Prop Surfing". There are people who do worse than me and can't refute their bans, but I can refute and I get permanently banned for "Prop Surfing". I would understand if it was a few days, but permanent is ridiculously long. I mean, it is forever. As I said people make mistakes. I made a mistake when I got my first ban for prop killing, and I learned. It was a mistake for me to prop fly, but I had no ill intentions, I wasn't ruining others gameplay experience, no, its was the other way around. I was helping them, and I got banned forever for doing so. If you could please reconsider your permanent ban I'd appreciate it more than you'd ever know. Thank you for reading this wall of text, and I look forward to your response.

-Dead Pixel
I'll give you a last chance, if you ever screw up again in any way, you will receive a permanent ban. The ban will be lifted in 3 days.

Moved to Approved, please take this new opportunity as a gift and treat it well.