Unban Request - Nevinator8
Username: Nevinator8

SteamID: Steam_0:0:18452963

Reasons:

Banned for 7 days for "covering up rulebreakings by editing evidence"

What "rulebreakings" did i cover up?
What rule states that i cannot edit my own videos?
How come seven days for a non-verified accusation?

Another thing is, the only rulebreakings i edited out were of other players, and according to what rule do i have to submit all of them? Towards the ending of the ban request i replied and agreed towards posting the given evidence regarding the other players, yet the thread was locked because you already made a decision.

I love how an extensive ban, even the fact that i got one, is issued. I find that by recording someone propkilling, CDMing, both in the double digits would be substantial, but apparently i get more for no actual rulebreak?

Please do tell me all those questions i have jumbling in my head and wish to be answered.
(09-15-2012, 01:30 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Username: Nevinator8

SteamID: Steam_0:0:18452963

Reasons:

Banned for 7 days for "covering up rulebreakings by editing evidence"

What "rulebreakings" did i cover up?
What rule states that i cannot edit my own videos?
How come seven days for a non-verified accusation?

Another thing is, the only rulebreakings i edited out were of other players, and according to what rule do i have to submit all of them? Towards the ending of the ban request i replied and agreed towards posting the given evidence regarding the other players, yet the thread was locked because you already made a decision.

I love how an extensive ban, even the fact that i got one, is issued. I find that by recording someone propkilling, CDMing, both in the double digits would be substantial, but apparently i get more for no actual rulebreak?

Please do tell me all those questions i have jumbling in my head and wish to be answered.

I don't think you need a rule for being dishonest. You in the video were asked multiple times to show an uncut video of the ban request and didn't do so until you posted the third video towards the end. Comparing the first video to the third, you could clearly see you we're covering up to protect NOT just players, but players who we're your friends. Non-Verified? Im pretty sure this can be explained by both the above and seen in the Ban Request thread.

I would suggest you deal with it and last it out like the rest of the banned players are doing, as of now. In my eyes, a lack of morals (especially dishonestly) is even worse than breaking set rules; there underlies the trust issues that happen as consequences.
You callin me out of dishonesty?

Your the one lieing in your ban request saying it was not you.

And actually i posted the full videos i had of you, so i did my part.

Also, this unban request has nothing to do with you.

Let me quote myself though..

Quote:Who says i can record everyone goofing off?

Seeing as you were usually nearby screwing around, why should that go unpunished. I have seen people get banned for "messing off" just with friends for the heck of it, but why should you be treated any differently?

You broke the rules, do not try and say that you were not the only one, because in truth, there were many more, which obviously i cannot manage to capture at the same time.

Sorry but seriously denying this stuff is bad enough, i can and will post more evidence of other people too that were involved, and goofing off, and i am sure it will make you happy.

Until tomorrow,
Nevinator

The fact that i posted the Full Video had a majority of the evidence that allowed you to issue consequences for the players "Campress, Reliqua, Dead pixel, etc etc"

What exactly else did i supposedly cut out? Its not like i record 24/7 as Fraps is quite space-absorbent for quality videos, and i would only record rulebreaks that i saw, which in most case was you.

So issuing a ban for "editing my own evidence" not only lacks evidence on your part, because you do not know when and how long i record fraps videos for.
(09-15-2012, 02:30 AM)Nevinator Wrote: You callin me out of dishonesty?

Your the one lieing in your ban request saying it was not you.

And actually i posted the full videos i had of you, so i did my part.

Also, this unban request has nothing to do with you.

Let me quote myself though..

Quote:Who says i can record everyone goofing off?

Seeing as you were usually nearby screwing around, why should that go unpunished. I have seen people get banned for "messing off" just with friends for the heck of it, but why should you be treated any differently?

You broke the rules, do not try and say that you were not the only one, because in truth, there were many more, which obviously i cannot manage to capture at the same time.

Sorry but seriously denying this stuff is bad enough, i can and will post more evidence of other people too that were involved, and goofing off, and i am sure it will make you happy.

Until tomorrow,
Nevinator

The fact that i posted the Full Video had a majority of the evidence that allowed you to issue consequences for the players "Campress, Reliqua, Dead pixel, etc etc"

What exactly else did i supposedly cut out? Its not like i record 24/7 as Fraps is quite space-absorbent for quality videos, and i would only record rulebreaks that i saw, which in most case was you.

So issuing a ban for "editing my own evidence" not only lacks evidence on your part, because you do not know when and how long i record fraps videos for.

You were actually asked both by admins and myself to post more evidence, where you continued to deny to under the stances that "they were biasing me" without proof. You clearly disregarded any fact to, at first, willingly give the evidence as you claimed you would. Simple, if you fail to cooperate and make it hard, you have consequences to face.

Admins had every right to request the full evidence from you and all you have done is complained about it thus far. Lets compare the length overall of the first video in comparison to the final video; it's around 4:00 for the original and 12:00 for the third/final. The first video cutting out several parts, which I called you out on for cutting out; your video cut out right at the times that your friends happened to do something. Odd or just "not recording"? I think not. Not only did admins see the suspicion with the video cuts, but also several players that had contacted me asking the same question. It was plain and simple, when asked I was able to describe every event that happened in that video; the names and actions were pointed out in the thread, both of memory and your video proof.

As a side note, I never denied it was me, I stated that the image and video was not vivid enough to clearly show it was me.

The cards were dealt and the consequences were played. You have to deal with your initial decision as the other banned players and I have to deal with. The result of your dishonestly was a ban on the basis of tampering with evidence to hide evidence on others; a completely valid ban.

As of now, I've put my insight since the correlation between the ban request and this unban request are coherent. I believe I have every right to state an opinion on the fairness of a ban that was the cause of both our doings.
Actually no, i can tamper with my evidence all i want.

The ban request was made on you, specifically, therefore my evidence only has to reflect, you.

And me questioning why they need more evidence does not mean i am denying it, therefore that reasoning is invalid.

I simply asked that after taking about more than one hour of my time to not only assort the videos i had of you minging, but also chronologically order them and then upload it to Youtube, twice, with different qualities. Then proceeding to screenshot your name in the video to show that it WAS you, as it clearly did. And then i had settled down and come to find out Mahti ignored the given evidence and accused me of minging, that is what bothered me and why i simply wanted a logical reason.

After time arguing over the fact of that, i agreed to post the full video, which i actually did and led to them getting banned aswell.
(09-15-2012, 03:25 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Actually no, i can tamper with my evidence all i want.

The ban request was made on you, specifically, therefore my evidence only has to reflect, you.

And me questioning why they need more evidence does not mean i am denying it, therefore that reasoning is invalid.

I simply asked that after taking about more than one hour of my time to not only assort the videos i had of you minging, but also chronologically order them and then upload it to Youtube, twice, with different qualities. Then proceeding to screenshot your name in the video to show that it WAS you, as it clearly did. And then i had settled down and come to find out Mahti ignored the given evidence and accused me of minging, that is what bothered me and why i simply wanted a logical reason.

After time arguing over the fact of that, i agreed to post the full video, which i actually did and led to them getting banned aswell.

And expect to be trusted after such a statement?
Good luck!

Your answer of questioning instead of handing over evidence put you at a spot of disposition with both yourself and the involved players, which you didn't want. When the question popped up for a full video, you should have just posted a full video instead of questioning it.

Simply put, you made a decision and now you're regretting it.
I do not regret anything because i did nothing wrong.

If they wanted evidence and actually asked for it rather than was based on accusing me for being a minge, based on YOUR words.

I am tired of answering to your complete bullshit Wwee, so get lost.

I did nothing wrong, never lied, never broke anyrules, but apparently cutting out players whom i did not make a ban request on gets a week ban.

Alright i have nothing more to say to you Wwee, but id like to hear what other admins other than the ones involved on the ban request would say, seeing as i believe they handled things in a way that i find was all based on assumptions.
Denied: No template.