Ban Request "MikeCorpsâ„¢"
Name of player: MikeCorps™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41706789

Time in GMT: on 09-09-2012

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Me and epicface, one of my friends, had a military base setup at UM (had admin permission to make the gate, and then later found out we couldn't do that unless permitted by admin for an event.) and Mike comes up and tries to raid by pulling his gun out and saying "open this sh(t n***er". So there are two things going towards the ban, random raid and using a word that should not be said. (he also broke NLR because he was coming back for his car after we killed him for breaking in, we confiscated his Lambo; within 2 min. he was back and asking for it [this is what made him want to raid i guess, ask him why if he decides to defend himself])

Evidence: quick video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3azW0uci...e=youtu.be

Edit: I did call for backup with epic and I pulled my gun out when I broke line of sight with our main part of the gate, soon killing him, he then broke NLR by coming back (no proof of him breaking NLR either times, just adding a fact in)
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub