Double Ban request
Name of player: T R E A T and ouuf

SteamID: ouuf:STEAM_0:0:5232764 T R E A T:STEAM_0:0:10377035

Time in GMT: GMT+1 20:30 around that 13-09-2012

Server: v33x

Summary: I was walking on street and a SS got random tranqed ouuf jumped 1 time on him (See the blood) and T R E A T jumped on him till he was death

Evidence:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV798OErg...e=youtu.be
Dude before you start writing unban request try atleast to talk to us and ask what is going on, as i said the SS Stig has been random tazing me and handcuffing and killing me all day long, we have tried everything to get him demoted and to stop but the President Whoopie is to Lazy and doesnt do his job.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
I know whoopie In Real and he knew was a good SS And he knows he shouldn't listen to those minges.
dude i didnt say whoopie was a bad SS, he is a bad president, for not demoting a SS that sould have been perma banned for cdm, rdm ,random taze, handcuffing and breaking NLR and FearRP. And tell me why do you have such many kills on the server now? oh yeah, RDM everyone that goes into Office. you and you gang of noobs.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
I meant President, Uhm 17 kills rdm everyone that come into office thn I would have 50 kills man I was sick today and I played whole day And Based whole day and was raided couple time I hostaged the president 2 times and cops kept nlring so yeah shush please
I meant President, Uhm 17 kills rdm everyone that come into office thn I would have 50 kills man I was sick today and I played whole day And Based whole day and was raided couple time I hostaged the president 2 times and cops kept nlring so yeah shush please
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.