Not happy.
ok, im not happy that i feel the need i have to post a ban request on
"[FL:RP] Foged95" STEAM_0:1:20153107" For lifting up a can of petrol to my little base as im pres, and shooting it so i fall through the floor and die...
There was a ramp, it was faded door, you could clearly see the keypad under it from about 10 cm, under it.
So il explain abit more.
I was pres, and built a defence fort, next to the evelivator, not blocking it.
There was a ramp going up the oposit side of the elevator to my base, and you could get to the button Veary eaisly by walking along the Beam on the left, as some people know as they jump down it for fun sometimes.
So it was easy to get to, and you COULD see it from far away, even in the elevator, so they decide after about 5 mins of runing arround and me watching them on my cameras. to not even try and use the keypad but to put some petrol on a PHX 1x1 plate, and lift it up to the bottom of my base, there for i die and fall through...

Question?
Is lifting Petrol on an object to me and settign it on fire against the rules???

If so id like a ban on this guy

[FL:RP] Foged95" STEAM_0:1:20153107

People who i can call for evidence as did not record abd Print screen button wasnt working as i didnt have the [F] button turned on,

Furber
Flying Cow
-=Fexxe=-
Whoop

Thanks

Toby 'Fcuk' Smart

Not using the template and no evidence.
Closed.
-Signature removed-