[Upcoming] Role Playing Game Town Roleplay (Roleception)
Welcome to Rivendale. Home to a small population, it consist of a wood mill, general store, blacksmith, and the traditional inn. The peaceful town does it's ordinary business, until a hidden evil arises to threaten the town. Now, you, the adventurer, must destroy this evil and save the town from certain ruination.

Rules:
1. No cars, guns, or Kevlar: If caught you will be ejected from the roleplay.
2.All rules still apply: If you break these, you will be ejected from the roleplay and be reported to any/all admins or moderators.
3.If you do anything out of lore, (Do drugs, go around screaming, anything that would seem out of character for the role play) you will be warned, then ejected from the role play if the action continues.
4. If you ruin the role play, then you will be granted no right to future roleplays, and reported to administrators and moderators.
5. Suits are not allowed.
6.Items allowed: Knives, crowbars, tranquilizers, (Acting as poison arrows from a crossbow), Health Vial( Health Potion) any props that resemble things that would be seen in an era like this, Alcoholic beverage, fish, carrots, and any other natural foods in the food menu.

Jobs:
Adventurer(0/1): Empty- Main hero of the story, defeats the Warlock, and saves the town, interacting with each group.
Town Guard(0/5): Empty- Keeps the town out of trouble-making sure there is no crime. (Make sure to say no lolligagging.)
Blacksmith(1/1): CorieTheNub - Builds Swords, crossbows, and blunt weapons for the hero, and for the town.
Blacksmith's Assistant(0/1) Empty - Helps the blacksmith with his works.
Warlock(0/1): Empty - The bad guy, hire mercenaries, do bad stuff in general.
Mercenary(1/2): Julieus - Hired sword for the warlock - do his bidding for the right price.
Shopkeeper(0/2) Empty - Keep your general store nice and tidy, and sell things to the town folk.
Citizen(0/Inf.) Empty - Basically, walk around town, talk to people, and are not exactly important.
Innkeeper(0/2) Empty - Keep your house-of-drinking nice and clean, selling mead, and other things to people, or giving them a place to stay.
Traveler(0/2) Empty - Talk about your travels in the inn - maybe get in a drunken brawl with someone.
Bard(0/1) Empty - Sing songs, play the lute, and just entertain.
Imperial Soldier(0/1) Empty - An imperial soldier on leave, still in uniform with his sword, however, ready for anything that may come up. Sits in the Inn, doing nothing, but has interesting stories to tell.
Wood mill Worker(0/2) Empty - You make wood for the town to build houses.
Criminal(1/2): Commander Fish - A petty thief that steals things from people, usually carries a small blade.

Undecided: Joshua

The date is undecided at the moment. It will be announced as soon as possible, so watch this thread in case it is released.

Have fun!
Questions or comments? Send me a pm, or leave a comment.
Wow these seems really cool!No clue what I would want to do. Any chance you can get more in depth with what each job would be doing throughout the roleplay?
Could i be the Adventurer?

If not, Maybe Blacksmith?
What does the imperial soldier do?
stupid signature keeps breaking
(05-27-2013, 03:36 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Wow these seems really cool!No clue what I would want to do. Any chance you can get more in depth with what each job would be doing throughout the roleplay?

Aye, a quick description of each job would help people choose Smile
I'm really stuck on what I want to be, give me anything.
Would love to be a criminal. The event sounds like its going to be great, cannot wait to see how it goes!
looks nice,

i like the :
Warlock(0/1): Empty - The bad guy, hire mercenaries, do bad stuff in general.
Mercenary(0/2): Empty - Hired sword for the warlock - do his bidding for the right price.

the most ^^ but just give me what u need Tounge ill play anything
[Image: 5fenn6.jpg] some real art
This looks interesting! I'd love to be the adventurer. But what time zone are you in? Because if it's a timezone far away from me and the time is too early/late for me, that could be a problem. Thanks Smile

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
If I could be an inkeeper I would like that.