Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Darth Human STEAM_0:0:53807343

Your ban ID:14547

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server:V2d

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: I really don't belive i did that, but i did spawn a stove, but it wasn't close too pres and when i saw the pres die who was sourounded by Temar as SS and i belive 2 others, they didn't die so i thought he was shot. Also when i went president they said he was assassinated soooooooo. I don't belive i did it. Can the ban be removed and not just cancelled?

14547 [FL:RP] Darth Human STEAM_0:0:53807343 Prop killing pres to take job 29 days, 23 hours [FL] Temar
Im not really sure what happened, i didnt see no prop, i checked console too see who has shot him, and found that the new pres had prop killed him
I didnt see a prop anywhere (probably removed)
So not only did you prop kill the pres (who wasnt moving so not hard) you took his job
so too me it looked very much like prop killing the pres to take his job
I don't belive i did it, and i used a looooooong time to take the job. i even said wowowowoowowowowowow and hid inside the car-wash not to get propkilled too. And what do you mean you didn't see it, you can't just ban me then. i think thats meanSad
WOW, holy shit i thought it was 24hours BUT OMG 30days???????!!!!!!!!!!

it's just my second ban
Temar, maby it's time to unban me since 1. i don't think i did or if i at all did it i didn't mean too. 2. I have been victim of that at least 2 times and there has been no ban, so it's not that serious is it? 3. 30 days is too long. I have waited many days now and i really love the server, i feel i don't deserve a sutch long ban. 4. CMON IT'S THE SECOND BAN! (no rage Smile )
Well I guess its been long enough regardless of exactly what happened so approved