Perma Laws on the Forum
Title of Suggestion: Have Permanent laws on the forums.

Description: Essentially, add a paragraph to the Rules section located at the top right of the forum that outlines the permanent laws as stated in-game.

Why: To allow for direct quotation and reference as to what the permanent laws actually say without having to be in-game.
No comments

Only to say, easy to implement and useful

+support
I dont see how its usefull, the permlaws is rather simple.

-Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+ support

I like this idea, it would make it ban related things easier and smarter.
(09-08-2012, 03:48 PM)Baseplate Wrote: I dont see how its usefull, the permlaws is rather simple.

-Support.

Why not add it to the rules section for clarification? It would literally take 5 minutes...
(09-08-2012, 03:48 PM)Baseplate Wrote: I dont see how its usefull, the permlaws is rather simple.

-Support.

If they were so simple, why would we have a continuation of repeating of permanent laws that people constantly complain about on the server?
Because people simply does not read them, putting them here probably wont make people read them neither.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Anakonda
(09-08-2012, 05:02 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Because people simply does not read them, putting them here probably wont make people read them neither.

And some people do choose to read the rules on the forum. Its not going to hurt to add a small section to the rules section stating the permanent laws.
As well as issuing in the F1 Menu. Each serving as an In-Game and Out of Game reference.
I do agree that a lot of people can read the rules, but so many of them don't... and then they argue... annoying

+support
Completed.