Somethings not right here
Your name: Dead Pixel

Your ban ID: 14525

Banned by: Lt.Grub

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Me, Grub, Wwee, and Auk

Why we should unban you: Ok so someone prop pushed me and I prop pushed back and grub blacklisted me for 200 minuets from the physgun and we resolved the issue. Then I check the bans and it says im banned but i can still go on the server even though it says I'm banned for 2 days IDK whats going on here. And if this is for Wwee we settled this already I was building a boat and accidently prop killed him I apologized and offered to pay recompense. Not sure if its really a ban or glitch anyways thanks for reading
I felt the ban was needed because spawning Huge props and propbashing players to the cave is a little... unneeded.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well I really don't think I deserved that long of a ban for something that I had already been punished for (I was blacklisted from physgun) and props. And it wasn't a huge prop is was a square panel, all im saying is that I don't think I deserved to be banned for something I had already settled in game by apologizing and explaining, I also agreed to pay any recompense to Weweee and I dont understand why I was banned for my first weekend after I donated for a accident that I acknowledged and apologized for. And I don't even know what "The Cave " is so if you could explain it will make me more cautious instead of banning me, that would teach me a greater lesson. So please unban me.

- Thanks Again for taking time to read my responses and not denying the ban request immediately.

When I accidently killed Wewee i spawned a small square panel to build a boat it wasn't huge it was a small little panel I don't even know how it killed him i guess it spawned within him and squished him. Anyways I did not pick up the prop and smash nor push him I simply spawned the prop with the intention to build after I realized I killed him I said sorry and we settled it also I removed the prop right after he died (check logs) so I' never prop smashed/pushed wewee i simply spawned a prop with the intention of building a fishing vessel. And again I don't know what "the cave" is. so please unban me

- Thanks Again for taking time to read my responses and not denying the ban request immediately.
You spawned quite few of those I'll just call them 2d cubes. Also I put the ban in as soon as the blacklist went up due to the fact I felt it was needed. The ban just delayed for some odd reason.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I spawned two cubes and the first one was because of Auk, and again I felt I was punished enough (with the blacklist) and didn't deserve the ban. Also I really don't understand why you felt the ban was needed as I was aware of what I did wrong and admitted. There is no lesson to be learned here since I know what I did wrong and you confronted me with a blacklist so I really don't feel this 2 day ban is necessary.

-Thanks for taking the time to read these.

Also why didn't you ban Auk he started it?
Denied

User found guilty of propsmashing people to the cave.