Permanent BAN - Unbanrequest!
Heart 
Your name: Guarda Florestal / FernandoGROXS / Bread :3

Your ban ID: 10848

Banned by: Console

Server: Both

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
I was traveling a few days ago and gave my password and my login to a friend to him secure my account (idle every Wednesday since I play TF2, i need to craft scrap and sell for money. ) So he " jokingly " entered in GMOD and joined in fearless, ( we are neighbors, every night he comes to my house and we play on the server ) I saw that had some requests to ban me like "I'm jumping on head of some players", I did not care because it was a small violation, then recently I was permanently banned, I contacted him and he said he came only to "have fun" in my account and did not know I was going to play on that server. I'm sorry if he has done other things to ruin the fun of other players, such as RDM, and if the staff unban me, keep me banned for 1 week until i come back.

(Sorry for bad english)
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.
Hah, no. Your account, your responsibility. For all we know (or care) it could've been you at a friends place minging yourself.
(09-08-2012, 02:22 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Hah, no. Your account, your responsibility. For all we know (or care) it could've been you at a friends place minging yourself.

I am banned for much months man, like, i got banned april. i was never banned for a big other reason, i think a little chance is not so much effort for your..
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.
Also, your ban reason says using cheats/hacks.
That is what i'm saying, my friend just took my account 7 months ago, used hax and did RDM, CMD.

I just told him to secure my account and trade some items on TF2 for me.
I already changed my password. :3
(Steam and Skype.)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in courthouse section without sufficient rights AGAIN.
I do not know how, but he was playing on my account again, and i'm perm banned! LOL
I have another ban now, 14 days... HOW????

EDIT: Blacklist too? What the hell???
Just checked the IP's, last time your account connected to our servers with cheats on it was from the same IP you made your forum posts from.

Closed and denied.