[FL:RP] Langwithz
Name of player: [FL:RP]Langwithz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20492004

Time in GMT: 20:30pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: This guy broke NLR before to try and arrest someone who killed him, I warned him several times not to break NLR but despite this he did it again.

In the video you can see the commander on the floor dead, when he respawns he runs straight out of the Nexus back to us, most likely to arrest...Until he gets hit by a car.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUIH8d3w9...e=youtu.be
mhhmm
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Me,Griim,Fillehh,Humla i think thats it sorry if i didnt include your name. Well he kept on breaking NLR as SS so when we killed him he would come back and automatically cuff us. and then repeat
(09-08-2012, 01:27 PM)Mr.Crucket Wrote: Me,Griim,Fillehh,Humla i think thats it sorry if i didnt include your name. Well he kept on breaking NLR as SS so when we killed him he would come back and automatically cuff us. and then repeat

Not only that. He also broke NLR as police officer when we were at the car park.
Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.