A ban til' the end of time!
(07-28-2010, 07:02 AM)Paven Wrote: Frankly he says you saıd: I wıllw get you banned....' because he kılled you one tıme. But ıf you kılled hım fırst and he returns to kıll you ıt seems lıke you are an vıctım for NLR. And ıf S.J also joıne later on ıt seems lıke thıs ıs a massıv RDM wars, where bough partıes broke the rules and therfor should recıve a ban or the amazıng talk.

Note that I quote him in his advert

"fuZe Bronx advert: I will give you 1k if you tell me where Director is?"

This is when I took his shotgun, and he did not follow Nlr, this is when I also said in "DirectorPr OOC: FUZE YOU *** GIVE ME BACK MY UMP!"
and I admit I did yell at him, but I didn't Rdm him for it because I had 4 left in my inventory, so I knew fuck it, I have 4 more, but he didn't get his shot gun back, so when he immediately saw me, he unloaded his fire upon me for no reason what so ever, just cause he didn't get his shot, so I stand with my statement, and that day I lost all my Umps, and that day I lost 1800 to some punk 6 year old, wanting his presidential seat back, after I had a contract for him, and killed him, and he did whine, and cry ( Not cry, but whinet alot ) for it, and he fount out his soulution rdm, which is why I would be happy with at least 2 getting banned I really don't care about [FL:RP] cause the only major thing he did was rdm me 7 times, and talk shit about my family, and me, so now we are entering he troll factor of the ban I am requesting, you see they started talking shit they didn't know about, like "Americancunt, your nothing, but a fat ass." and such that was also a quote from [FL:RP] j.S

Messages In This Thread
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by Fuze - 07-28-2010, 06:29 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by Paven - 07-28-2010, 07:02 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by DirectorPr [HLDJ] - 07-28-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by s.J. - 07-28-2010, 07:19 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by s.J. - 07-28-2010, 07:09 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by Fuze - 07-28-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by Kenny - 07-28-2010, 07:26 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by s.J. - 07-28-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: A ban til' the end of time! - by SoulRipper - 07-28-2010, 09:13 AM