6 Old Mofo's in one picture!
Lol I didn't even know you was Equalizer, baseplate.

Funny pic, but the oldest is missing.

Edit: In the server people get already banned for only saying f*g and here it's all over the place, that makes no sense.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Dubwub, Fultz
(09-06-2012, 08:36 PM)Noobias Wrote: Oh god, Satisfaction and 7rozen...
Those were the god damn days, I miss those two especially.

Don't worry, you will always be remembered as the first guy I actually RP'ed with in FL ;')

(09-07-2012, 08:52 PM)StillAlive Wrote: The amount of me missing in that picture is extreme.

Indeed, we all have had such a nice RP back in the day. I can remember how my old laptop could barely run Gmod (actually it couldn't, because it overheated and shut down all the time) while we were trying to RP properly.

Well, I still feel that nostalgia, especially now that for some reason Gmod crashes while trying to join a server (Thanks to you, dear Garry)!

Also, there actually are some guys missing in that picture, all the other oldfags we RP'ed with back in the day...

Oh and btw, I might be back.
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • Satisfaction
(09-07-2012, 09:17 PM)Soul Wrote: Lol I didn't even know you was Equalizer, baseplate.

Funny pic, but the oldest is missing.

Edit: In the server people get already banned for only saying f*g and here it's all over the place, that makes no sense.

Well, I asked Mahti if it was okay to set the title as that, he said. "Yeah sure"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
If its allowed to say "F*g" in forums and its strange its whole total different thing in TS shit goes extreme there Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • equal
Adding a star in f*g doesn't make it okay. That is saying I can say the "N" word if I just add a star for the "i".
Whatever, I asked an admin first. Now as I see its such a big deal I'll just change it.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Haarek
Wait, who took the picture?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I used a camera Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Haarek
Mahti took it, but he was using a Normal Camera while doing it.
I chuckled on how the bullet bounced off the camera and hit the man in the front..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub